Is a V3 worth buying?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends what you already have. I like connecting my v3 with my v4.5. Some of the characters are different on the v3 than the v4.5 (click

here to see the v3 character chart).You make less money for the games you play on the v3 versus the v4.5 but the games are different and the v3 has more games. The v3 has Get, Bump, Flags, Heading, Sprint, and Memory.

In place of the mailbox function of the v4.5 you have the "lights" feature on the v3. When your tama goes to sleep you have to turn them off (although I think if you leave them on you may get a certain character, if I'm correct).

It's really about preference and what you already have, like I said before.

The v3's can be found on eBay for pretty cheap. That's where I buy all my tamas that I don't buy from people on this site.

I love my v3! I got the graffiti design for about $10! x3

Last edited by a moderator:
Yupsers to Inmyroomreb. I totally agree. The designs are pretty cool if you care about them,and the games are good too. :)

I seriously recommend the v3!!! It is a really cool version! I have one and I'm running it at the moment and i have fallen in love with it! The games are awesome, the characters are really cute and there are some seriously cool designs! I have the purple snowflake design and i use to have another purple one with stars all over it but i lost it D: It was my first ever tama too....... But anyway so yes deffo get the V3 trust me you will love it!

Personally the V3 is my favourite, it's really fun. It's really simple compared to some of the other version but it's still really fun! You should definitely get one C:

The V3 is one of my favorites. It actually could be considered my favorite. I adore the characters, activities, ect. I like that it has the basic functions of a tamagotchi, with more games and interesting foods. XD Plus, character have more "personality" since they like and dislike certain foods.

I really like the v3, it's one of my favourites. I really think you should get it!

I like the V3, but not as much as the V2. The games are a little bit more time-consuming.

Fun, if you have the time to play. But if you just need something quick to get your tama to slim down or cheer up, it isn't the best in my opinion.

The V3 is one of my favorites. It actually could be considered my favorite. I adore the characters, activities, ect. I like that it has the basic functions of a tamagotchi, with more games and interesting foods. XD Plus, character have more "personality" since they like and dislike certain foods.
Hey...is it ect. or etc.??? Not saying you're wrong, but I just never knew lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back