Sign in to follow this  
kuromametchifan123

It made me laugh...:)

***OST EDIT: Hi, TamaTalkers! I've merged these two topics because I thought they were similar enough in content to warrant it. That being said, when you're thinking of starting a new topic, please remember to check and see if a similar, active (has been posted in during the last 3 months) topic already exists. Thank you!***

I laugh every time I think about Gaius's confession scene in Fire Emblem: Awakening

i heard sal tlay ka siti first thing on the radio then again when i opened pandora XD

I think it's amusing when somebody on a Wiki posts a comment with bad grammar, and then somebody replies telling them off for it but they're grammar is no better :P

Also, peaches in Animal Crossing make me laugh because they look like butts.

i found a metal cover of the ballad of sweeney todd by accident XD

Death the Kid screaming about how he forgot to fold TP XD

• Like 1

Watching some of the older Running Man episodes. Oh man are they hilarious.

Dude yessss. I love running man.

but anyways.. i guess... my own craziness? the inside jokes with my best friend... etc :^)

Edited by Colortchi

i wrote a weird funny poem about dead frogs and one of my best friends randomly memorised it. we walked up to a random person in our class and took turns saying lines of the poem at them. i'd say one line, she'd say the next. the person was very creeped out. xD

Some days ago, I watched some LP'S of Parappa and Um Jammer Lammy, and the YouTuber that did them made it enjoyable and hilarious to watch xD.

my brother keeps saying "four scored square can u spare me a square" and its really funny

memes with friends