Your tamagotchi losses...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ApertureGotchi

Reaction score
So. How have you lost your tamagotchi in the past? Have you:

-Misplaced it?

-Broken it?

-Gotten it stolen?

-Or some other horrible fate?

Post your tamagotchi losses here make sure to list:

-Make/Model

-How long you had it

-How it was lost

-How much you loved it

-If you bought another one

I will start:

I lost my yellow v3 with pink dots while it was in my kuchipatchi gotchi gear pet pouch. i left it at a restaurant.

So far, I have lost every single v3 that I have ever owned. Maybe I am just unlucky about v3..

I lost my light blue TMGC+C due to an unfortunate washing machine accident. That one was my favorite of all time. I have ordered a new white one from eBay, but it has not arrived yet.

I gave my orange transparent v3 away because I kept getting Gozarutchi (3 generations in a row!). I wish I didn't because now I'm collecting again and part of my collection is to get the transparent cases. -.-

OH MY GOSSHH! I had a yellow version 3 with pink dots too :eek: but I lost it at school along with my purple v3 with shooting stars, my white v3 with pink dots, my yellow one with pink stars, my blue v4 with white clouds and my baby pink v4 :c I heaps of my tamas :( :'( I can't remember how I lost all of them but I remember how one of my v3s glitched and started going reeeaaalllllyy weird and the it broke :eek:

I lost most of mine on buses or trains and one is still in the house. I,ve searched everywhere, but I CAN'T find it!

My teacher took it away. It was 4th grade and she took my beloved v4 (hehe, 4th grade and v4). I had had it for about to years, I think. Of course she said I could come get it back from her at the end of the week. So I waited, then asked for it back. She went to search in her purse and her desk, but it was nowhere!! She said she'd look at home and showed up on Monday empty handed. I kept asking her all year if she had found it, but she hadn't. Now I'm in 8th grade (Well, I just finished 7th) and I STILL haven't gotten it back!! I just bought another v4 or amazon, but still. Oh, my teacher. :)

xoxo,

Missvioletchi

Last edited by a moderator:
-Make/Model

-How long you had it

-How it was lost

-How much you loved it

-V4 Pink Stripes

-At least one year, probably two or three

-My brother was shooting me with silly string and I went to the bathroom to shake it out of my hair, and it fell into the toilet...

-A buttload!!1 It was my favorite version, my first Tama, and we had so many memories...

-Not another V4, but I bought two music stars, recently a Tama-go, and even recently-er an iD L.

my music star i went on trying to find the mystery to debug one and i broke it =[

The only Tamagotchi I've ever misplaced was my very first one, which I bought back in 1999. It was a transparent yellow with black buttons and trimming P2. I don't remember how long I had it before I misplaced it. I think I found it again when I moved and had the chance to sort my things out. I'm not sure how long it was lost before I found it. Technically, I still have it; it's just in bits and pieces right now because as the years went by, pixels have gone out, I've had to solder and re-solder wires, open it up countless times to clean the screen or wipe out dirt, and I just generally used it a lot and so it slowly stopped working after a while. I loved my first Tamagotchi to bits and pieces (literally!) and took it everywhere with me. Now I use it for spare parts if needed so in a way, it lives on through my other Tamagotchis that need spare parts. :) I remember buying a really inexpensive US Tamagotchi Angel that no one looked twice at, most likely, because its battery cover was missing. Once I got it, I popped the battery cover of my first Tamagotchi on there and there you have it! I have since bought an exact replica of my very first Tamagotchi for a fantastic price, new-in-package, and I absolutely treasure it. I don't recall losing another Tamagotchi since; all mine are generally well cared for and well-stored.

-Make/Model

-How long you had it

-How it was lost

-How much you loved it

I actually have misplaced two tamas in the past so i will tell you about each one:

-It was a dark purple V3 with stars and yellow buttons

- I had it for about 2 or 3 years, i got it on my birthday....

- I lost it at the Zoo one day when i went there with a holiday programmne... I was soooo gutted when i went to check my tams and the V3 wasn't there!

- I did beg and beg my parents for another one but they didn't let me. It sucked.

- I loved that Tama sooo much, it was my first ever tama and we did soo much together!

-A blue and white transparent V4 with blue buttons

- I had only had this one for about 1 year i got it for Christmas

- Well i went to go to the toilet and i had my V4 attached to my neck on a lanyard and well it fell into the toliet.

- I wasn't really a big fan of V4s back then so i wasn't really that sad when it fell to its doom, but years later i realize that transparent tamas are really cool and i really wish i hadn't lot mine.....

- Mum finally gave in when i lost this one, and so that's how i ended up with my globe design V4.5!!

So yes i loved both of these tamas it really sucked that were either destroyed or lost.

Sakura-san123

OST: Wow, you really meant literally! :p

sakura-san: haha i had the same design v3. And so, it was impossible not to loose it (My v3 curse! :) ) Oh well.

-Make/Model: Music Star

-How long you had it: About a year...

-How it was lost: It broke because of an unseccessful debugging experiment.

-How much you loved it: Tired of you thinking I even love them. I DIDN'T love it. It was a total pain and that's why I used it in my experiment.

-If you bought another one: NO WAY. I HATE MUSIC STARS. GOOD RIDDANCE THAT IT BROKE.

-Make/Model: Homemade keychain

-How long you had it: A month

-How it was lost: I lent my Tama to my best friend and the keychain was on the Tama. Her stupid brother broke the keychain :angry:

-How much you loved it: I DIDN'T LOVE A KEYCHAIN LOL.

-If you bought another one: I can't buy it, but I will make another one soon.

I thought I lost my Uratama and Akai Keitai. I put them in my nightstand drawer though. What a relief when I found them!! I was upset when I didn't see them in the "Gotchi Barn" where I keep all the rest. I've had them since 2005 or 2006, I think.

My very first tamagotchi (a V2) ended up having the B button break off after 3 generations (24 days)

I was very sad...

My parents however were nice enough to buy me a V3.

Last edited by a moderator:
In 3rd grade I had a pink (with ice cream or cotton candy on it???) v4. The tama-love of my life. I brought it to school every day and I was IN LOVE with it. I'd only had it for several weeks when I found it under my pillow, my Dad having snuck every new generation under my pillow the day they dame out :D

One day at recess, in December, I was wearing a sweater underneath my jacket, so I put the Tama in the pocket of my jacket, and put it on the floor in a pile my class had created in the parking lot.

When I came back a few minutes later to check on my Tama, I had seen that the screen was smashed, and the liquid crystals had leaked all over my coat and the tama. It was just making a singular, low, continuous beep until I took out the batteries. On Christmas I opened up a new one. .... But I lost it.

My teacher took it away. It was 4th grade and she took my beloved v4 (hehe, 4th grade and v4). I had had it for about to years, I think. Of course she said I could come get it back from her at the end of the week. So I waited, then asked for it back. She went to search in her purse and her desk, but it was nowhere!! She said she'd look at home and showed up on Monday empty handed. I kept asking her all year if she had found it, but she hadn't. Now I'm in 8th grade (Well, I just finished 7th) and I STILL haven't gotten it back!! I just bought another v4 or amazon, but still. Oh, my teacher. :)

xoxo,

Missvioletchi
That sounds cruel! I'd HATE it if an adult did that!!! They just don't _get_ that it's something that seems real to us. (Is Now Ticked) she should pay you the full price for a v4 now, which is like 39.95!! > :( this made ron pumped in a bad way. > :( > :( > :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back