To get Hanatchi from my Ichigotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronica

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Some of you might remember me - I was a regular here back in 2006, and I've been floating around, coming back every so often to visit the 'Fun Stuff' and 'Non Tama Talk' boards. But yesterday I decided to reactivate some of my tamas. :D

So I reactivated two of the eight. I've reactivated my Familitchi, which is really annoying me at the moment, haha. And I also reactivated my gorgeous V1 that is responsible for my old Tamagotchi addiction...

So anyway, I pressed 'Download' upon replacing the battery, and I had a 0 year old Gen 1 female Marutchi (must've taken such good care of my tamas... :p ). I've always had this fascination with Hanatchis, but I could NEVER get them. So I thought 'I'm going to get one this time!'

This morning, Zaura (don't ask - I don't even know. That was the name when I downloaded, haha. It's been a few years now... like three or four. :p ) turned into an Ichigotchi.

So, what can I do to ensure that madam Zaura turns into a Hanatchi? Because I NEED A HANATCHI. It's a matter of life or death. :D

Thanks in advance,

Bronica.

Edit: Also, is it normal that Zaura is zero years old and a teenager? She was zero yesterday when I downloaded, and she's still zero...

Last edited by a moderator:
No, I don't think there is a way to ENSURE it, but what I would recomend is feed it Fish for food and Sundaes for snack.

You can also try taking OK care of ichigotchi, but it might be random. I love Hanatchi too. :)

Sorry for the unhelpful info.

~Zack

Hanatchi is a poor care character. The best advice for getting a poor care character is to put your tamas happy/ hunger at eather 1/4 or 2/4 and let it drop to empty. When it beeps, ignore for 15 minutes, so you will receve a care miss (The call icon will stop being lit up when this happens). Contunue that pattern untill adulthood. Also, try to get its weight high by feeding it snacks, and not playing any games. Lastly, keep its training as low as possable.

Best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back