Weird V2 glitch?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PrincessAlesha

Reaction score
Okay so, I got new batteries for my 3 Tamagotchis and I downloaded them all. When I downloaded my V2 it was an egg I think and then it hatched everything was normal and then I checked the age and it said it was 10 ? My Tamagotchi is now a teenager, it's '12' yrs old and it's that onion kind of character. What's wrong with it? Should I just leave it or wil it affect it's growth?

Semes to be but a minor glitch. You could try reset and downloading it and see if it goes away. Otherwise, I doubt it will have any major effect, other than possably makeing the matchmaker some as soon as you are an adult, or possably not at all, but at this time, that cannot be certain.

Okay so, I got new batteries for my 3 Tamagotchis and I downloaded them all. When I downloaded my V2 it was an egg I think and then it hatched everything was normal and then I checked the age and it said it was 10 ? My Tamagotchi is now a teenager, it's '12' yrs old and it's that onion kind of character. What's wrong with it? Should I just leave it or wil it affect it's growth?

This happens to my V1 all the time, It is possible that, like my V1, your tamagotchi is from a different make. It keeps track of how many DAYS have gone by, unlike most tamagotchis that count how many UNPAUSED DAYS have gone by. If this is the issue, it can't be fixed, you just have to grit your teeth and bear it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back