T A M A ~ L O G

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goxgetxfat

Reaction score
It's been months since I've been involved with my Tamas, and before then, I didn't give them much attention. I have classes and a part-time job so it was hard for me to keep up on a virtual pet. But have no fear, because summer is here! I have a ton of extra time now, and uncovered my Tamas once again. Though, the batteries are dead...

I bought new ones and started up two out of the three of the Tamas, simply because I still have work and errands to run, and I don't like pausing the Tamas.

Both are V3s.

Yellow V3 With Stars

Boy ~ Hatched June 27,2011 ~ Name: Seth

Gen. 1

11 lbs.

Pink V3 With Ice Cream Cones

Girl ~ Hatched June 27,2011 ~ Name: Kira

Gen. 1

11 lbs.

While I was typing that, Seth pooed.

This morning was when they started up, and it's now 4:35pm. They've developed into their toddler phases and took their naps. Both have three training bars already. =,) I'm such a good Tama Mama.

After having two Tamas the same age, I realized that I am DONE with the Get game. Ugh...the beeps...

Stay tuned for my adventure with Kira and Seth!

Kira and Seth are just too cute! Today, they met each other!

Seth went over to Kira and gave her a gift, but instead gave her a poo as a cruel joke.

Kira went over to Seth to play a ball-balancing game (and won!).

The two have one happy face in their friendship logs.

Today they've both been very low-maintence and I don't know if it's how they're supposed to be, or not. Kira had a bit of an attitude today and was put in Time Out TWICE. Seth's been pretty chill, just hungry. He's all boy. =,) Haha.

Tomorrow is a baseball game, and I hope I don't have to pause them. Pausing them just takes away from the fun of them.

I also bought a Tama Go today, but still have mixed feelings about it. The baby boy was born, but it's still getting some used to with the new design and all. Right now? I'm not a fan of it. Let me break more into it, then I'll see how I feel. =)

Have any questions, you can always message me. ^.^ Kira and Seth LOVE fanmail, and fanmail will be posted in this Log too! =D

Zack and Kira were so great yesterday! But I hope that they keep up the good attitudes today, because we're going to a Ray's game!

I plan on pausing them sometime during the game because no one wants to be the only one not cheering due to their digital pets.

But I just hate pausing, since I feel it takes from their life. =/

Sad, sad day. For me.

Lets hope today goes smoothly! And that the Rays win! =D

After a busy day at the game, (which we lost >.<), I was finally reuinited with my tamas. I let them visit each other and found out today that Seth likes Kira a little more than Kira likes Seth, which I find adorable!

The two of them evolved into teenagers...

Wait for it....

Wait for itt......

Both turned into Young Mametchi! =D

So cute together~ Haha.

MAYBE, they'll get married? I'm still debating on it, because I don't want to have the same tamagotchi on two tamagotchies. XD

Edit: I didn't want to keep posting new posts, but I'm VERY excited.

There's a new Tama added to the family! After many frustrating moments of battery-popping, screw-driving, extremely cautious insertion... the hatching had happened!

Abbie

V2

Hatched June 29, 2011

Gen. 1

Girl, obviously. XD

She's very cute, but being a V2, she doesn't have much luxery as her brother and sister.

Kira and Seth are both in their steamy baths. I've decided that I'd rather not have Kira and Seth get married, but if the two of them fall in love... who's to stop them? I just hope that the matchmaker will still come, even if they're connected. Wont it?

Abbie is taking a nap...erm...right before bedtime? Sure. Haha. They're all very happy and pleased. Oh! And Kira tried BBQ today for the first time. I think she really liked it~

Seth needs to work on getting more gotchi points, but then again, Seth doesn't really eat a lot of food..hence no weight gain and not much action as far as gaming goes. I hope that they can both rack up a nice portion of gotchi points for their next generation.

NO FAN MAIL YET! What is thiss??? >.<

Kira and Seth would like to tell you that since in V3s they have no postal system, they'd like SOMETHING that they're (possibly future) sibling would be enjoying, and that they'd be skipping out of!

If you message me your fan letters, I'll post them here! =) Do you have any advice for them? Any opinions of them getting married? Do you favor one over the other? Let us know! =)

Last edited by a moderator:
Today was a calm day for my tamas.

Lots of food dished out today. I also bought both of them quite a few treats from the shop. =) Their gotchi points were just building up, and I also donated 1k to the King's founds. Not sure entirely if I want to go for the 5k challange, but it's a possiblity. We'll have to see, right?

Kira and Seth both played ball today, and unfortunatly, I've sacrificed Abbie. I wasn't feeling the V2 at all. It was far too basic for my tama-cravings. I ended up ordering myself a V4.5 (since NO stores around here even sell tamas). I ordered the V4.5 in the Fall design, and it's estimated to arrive sometime next week. By then, Seth and Kira should be adults. Oh well, good time to hatch a new tama, right? XD Don't want the empty-nest syndrom, now.

It's exciting to think of Kira and Seth as adults. They're both just so adorable now, I can't wait to see what they become. =)

Anyways, no evlolving, but I'll update you with the stats. =)

V3 Seth

Full Hunger

Full Happiness

4 Bars of training (oops XD I've been bad about that with him)

2 Yr

21 lbs

Gen 1

Boy

V3 Kira

Full Hunger

Full Happiness

6 bars of training

2 yr

21 lbs

Gen 1

Girl