iPod Battery

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamadot12

Reaction score
Anybody have any tips on an iPod not holding a charge OTHER than getting a new battery?

My iPod doesn't hold a charge very long either.. I have some tips.

*Turn the contrast all the way down.

*Turn off the sound

*Turn off bluetooth.

*When possible, turn off wi-fi.

*Avoid watching videos, movies, etc. (These eat your battery life.)

*Do a complete drain of your battery once a month and charge it completely up, to make it last longer.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't really understand what you're asking but..

-Put the brightness setting down low

-Use the 'energy saver'

-Don't play games/apps/

-If listening to your music, don't adjust it alot.

No, I mean the battery cannot hold a charge AT ALL.

I have to keep it plugged in to work. Every once in a while, it worked, but not anymore. I got it from a friend.

i'd say to drain the battery completely and fill it back up all the way, and see if that works. If not, you need a new battery.

IS ANYONE ELSE NOT GETTING THAT IT WILL NOT HOLD A CHARGE AT ALL???????!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

IS ANYONE ELSE NOT GETTING THAT IT WILL NOT HOLD A CHARGE AT ALL???????!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:
You really shouldn't get mad at them 'cause they're trying to help you!!!!

It sounds like you need a new battery.

Keep it charged before you go to bed then use it the next day.

Anytime you have it off the charger and it looses a little battery life, plug it in. I was reading somewhere yesterday about this and it said if you do that, it's better for your battery. In all honesty, Tamadot12, you need to send it off to Apple and get the battery replaced.

Keep it charged before you go to bed then use it the next day.
Anytime you have it off the charger and it looses a little battery life, plug it in. I was reading somewhere yesterday about this and it said if you do that, it's better for your battery. In all honesty, Tamadot12, you need to send it off to Apple and get the battery replaced.
Have you people even read the post?! It's not holding a charge at all, and I specifically said "other than getting a new battery. You really should actually REEEEEAAAD the post. I've already got my answer. And I already got another iPod, so this topic should be closed.

Anyway, if you charge it after only a little use, IT'S ACTUALLY BAD FOR THE BATTERY. It creates a "battery meomory" that only lets it charge up to a point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back