So.. I just got my Tamago...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goxgetxfat

Reaction score
And I have mixed feelings about it... to be honest.

I'm not a fan of the larger body, and appreciate the smaller-egg shapped since they're easier to travel with (fit soundly on my keychain, whereas the tama go is too bulky for a pocket or a keychain...)

I wasn't really happy that I couldn't name my tama go....

The food is only one choice for meal and snack.

The game is fun and the diversity with backgrounds and such are fun.

It's 10pm and it's STILL awake.

The beeping is faint, and can barely be heard in a normal room with a TV on.

I thought with the Tama Go you could have more choices... but to be honest, the choices are limited... and it's a little disappointing. I'd rather stick with my V3s.

What do you all think about your Tama Gos?

I love my Tama-go.

The bulkiness makes sure I'll never lose it, and it's always pretty easy to find.

It fits super well in your hand, better than the connection Tamas.

I like the sound. It's different, and it doesn't really matter to me because sound wastes battery so I never have it on, anyway. But I can hear it with the TV on...

The choices on the Tama-go make you appreciate the figures even more. They have an added boost to the fun jumping and bug shooting games. The backgrounds are fun because they constantly have you checking back for different ones, and when you find them it's super fun.

Well, yes. Bad care characters tend to stay up late. Is the time correct??

Just name your Tama-go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It doesn't matter that you can't do it on the machine, JUST DO IT! At least now you're not limited to five or eight letters!! You name it anything you possibly want!!

You buy food. That's the way it is with all new tamas. Buy food and snacks and make them happy.

I love my TMGO!! It's so much easier to hold in your hand, even though it is a bit bulky. The gotchi figs i consider a bonus because it's more things to collect!

I don't mind that much that it stays awake until 10PM, i usually go to bed really late so it's good to have some company, plus my V3 doesn't got to bed until 10:15PM! I like the already built-in games they are pretty awesome and you can get 1000GP just for winning a game! You can't get that much on the connections..... And yea so in general i really love my TMGO, but the connections ares still awesome I'm still trying to get my parents to buy a Music Star they look like sooo much fun!!!

Sakura-san123

In my opinion the tamago is a little boring. I was also disappointed when you couldn't name your tama, it's kinda silly that it doesn't have a name. It's really bulky and it doesn't need much care, I don't really like it :/

I have mixed feelings about mine too, to be honest.

Pro:

I like making my own custom faceplates from pictures online.

It uses AAA batteries, which is very helpful since the CRs are a bit expensive

It never dies(Well, mine hasn't at least)

You could never lose it since it's so big

It has more shades of pixels

The sound it makes is cool

Easy money

Con:

I usually keep my tamas in my pockets, so when I try putting my Tama Go in, it falls out and leaves scratches

I constantly keep getting the same characters that I don't really like

The friendship on it is pretty annoying since you always have to keep it high

The buttons are sometimes unresposive

I have to keep buying figures to make it more funner

Introducing Lovelitchi into the gang

I have no problem of my tamagotchi sleeping at 10. In fact, I sleep about an hour later than that, so I don't even notice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I don't really like the tamago either. A major step back im my opinion. The only pro about the tamago is that they added different shades of black in the pixels. It gives the images on screen some depth.

I think absolutely the same exact things you think XD

The biggest downer was the size. Its a monster.

The food choices didn't bother me much.

I did like the customizable rooms.

I liked the figures, but I wish they just came with the game.

They're cute, but it was so annoying knowing you didn't have all that your game could have.

All in all, one of my least favorites.

Which is sad, because it had the potential to be great.

After seeing one in person Friday I decided against buying one. It's just way too big for my liking.

I don't really like the TMGO. It's too big. There's not much to do on it either, and the characters are bland. A step back from the MusicStar. For the next tamagotchi, they should make it more like the V1-V3 with school and jobs. Just no skill points. Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back