Lucid Dreaming

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you had a Lucid Dream?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadeie

Reaction score
Lucid dreaming: One of the most fascinating things i have ever heard of. It feels like It's impossible, and I get weird looks from people I try to explain it to. In simple terms, it's realizing you are dreaming, while your still sleeping.

Sure, it seems creepy/not so good, but the best bit of all, is creating your own fantasy during that dream. Anything you want, messing around with those in your dreaming, flying and doing pretty much anything that reaches the limit of your imagination. There is no limits, as long as you have an imagination.

I've currently had four of them, I could only control myself in the last two, both trying to fly - in buildings. First time, I forgot to break the roof and my lucid time was drained quickly. My most recent one was breaking through the roof while flying (I still love that brunette in that dream, she was funny!) but all the excitement of flying in the air made me wake up as soon as the roof broke.

Now I'm aiming to meet my Dream Guide. I am not sure what they are, but I know, somehow, they try to help you achieve to become lucid/ become lucid more. I think they disguise them selves as a normal Dream Character, so It's hard to find them.

Another thing that I've noticed, is that when you become 'Lucid'. You remember you're life when you're awake, you remember what you want to do in this Lucid Dream. That feeling, is a wonderful thing that couldn't be explained by words, or even showing someone. You need to experience it to understand how special it feels.

Honestly, It's the struggle of keeping lucidity and staying awake is what makes it so hard, but yet, makes you want to try again and again to try and achieve lucidity again. Even when you don't control it, the thrill keeps it alive in your mind. It amazes me so.

Dreaming is such more of an adventure than anyone thought it would be, so all I know, that is, even if I know everything on earth. I still have no idea of anything, there is a whole new world, just staring me in the face, but It's difficult to find t, so difficult to feel what's it like. It's so much of fun task to try and do, let alone a hobby.

Now that you read this, it's most likely you will have a Lucid Dream eventually, it will be in the back of your mind, and suddenly, when your dreaming. It will just hit you like an jolt of electricity - you're dreaming!

I've had lucid dreams before. After my dog past away I'd have dreams with her in them and as soon as I saw her I knew I was dreaming.

I did twice, I thought in the dream "Hey, i'm dreaming, I can do WHATEVER I WANT UNTIL I WAKE UP!" so I went to the pet store and petted the kittens, but one scratched me and I swear I felt it in real life. o.o

Another one was when I realized I was dreaming so I rode on a wooly mammoth xD I was like, 7

Im not pretty sure if this is called lucid dreaming, but sometimes something either good or bad happen in mine and then I just say "No wait! Im just in a dream, it's fine.". It makes the other people in my dream pretty confused. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Im not pretty sure if this is called lucid dreaming, but sometimes something either good or bad happen in mine and then I just say "No wait! Im just in a dream, it's fine.". It makes the other people in my dream pretty confused. xD
That would be a lucid dream.

I've had a few of them, actually. One time in my dream I was at a haunted house or something and me and a few people were trapped in a room where we were pressed against the door trying to keep monsters out. But then I was like "hold on... this is a dream. Forget this, I want a chainsaw." And bam, I had a chainsaw. But I woke up before I got to slaughter monsters.

Another time in a dream I remembered that people said you can't read something when you dream... In my dream I picked up posters and books and was like "pfffft, I can read in dreams. Whoever said that was an idiot." And then I woke up.

I had a lucid dream once. I think. I smacked a Furby with a weird plastic thing and knew I was dreaming. Didn't figure out I could do anything else, though.

I also had one back a really long time ago. I was having a nightmare and wanted it to end, so I just told myself to wake up, and I did. Poo, I could've done so much in that scary waterpark XDDD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back