Yourself in the future?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pikachuchu!

Reaction score
So this ih the question. Can you picture yourself maybe 5, 10 or even 30 years from now? I really can't and it's sometimes really hard to picture yourself. All i know is that I'll probably have no glasses hopefully, be a bit prettier than now, dye my hair brown and grow it looooong.

I will marry a Frenchman, move to France, learn French, become a French news reporter, have two kids named Benedict and Katrina, own a dog named Genevieve and a turtle named Cinderella. We will have a fairly large house in one of Paris' best, most prestigious suburban areas.

Perfect.

I have one scene that I can imagine...

It's me as a baker, in my own cupcake shop, with flour on my face and apron. I have my hair in one of those messy buns, and I have have sort of a :/ face as I pull a red velvet cake out of the oven. It's kind of wierd, though. I should be 20 or 30 something but my face makes it seem like I'm a teenager.

And although I work in a bakery, I'm skinny. ;)

I will be living alone by choice, unmarried, maybe a boyfriend if I find anyone perfect for me. The concept of a relationship doesn't entice me, I'm a strong independant black woman and I don't need no man.

I will live in a one bedroomed apartment which is always tidy and decorated eccentrically with crazy pieces of art and such. All my dinner sets will match and my kitchen will be amazing.

I will have a quirky collection of teacups and teapots and my friends will always be welcome over for tea/coffee and baked goods straight from my oven. I will still have a passion for baking quirky yet amazing items.

I will have graduated from university with my science degree and my major in chemistry.

I will have a career in some sort of lab, hopefully forensics.

I will have no children and I will be a social person who regularly attends coffee groups and has many friends.

I will move to Heidelberg, Germany, where I'll pursue a degree in some kind of medical field.

I will be the goofball in my close-knit group of friends. The one who tells the immature jokes. Always the procrastinator.

After my Uni years, I will settle down with a small-time job. Something simple.

There I will probably meet a wonderful German who will marry me. We'll likely have one kid. Michaela if it's a girl.

Our house will be untidy and disorganized, with lots of little ornaments and blue roses in every room.

I will still be a horrible cook. The kind that makes you want to cringe with what she makes.

I will own a beautiful red / yellow / pink Vespa, my pride and joy. ;w;

And even then I'll still be cursed with social awkwardness and clumsiness.

Finally, I will grow old with my husband, reflect on the good times, and move on. Yes. :]

I'll have a contact, my house will be filled with tamagotchis off Ebay, I'll have those for pets, and I'll be a pastor. :furawatchi:

My goal for the future is to graduate college, get married, start a business and maybe have a couple of kids along the way!XD

I will have a job which involves working with children, I will be a single mother of a lovely little girl and I will do baking every weekend.

I can make out about 4 ways my life will be:

1. I will be an unsuccessful writer (HOPE NOT!) that has one two or three pet cats, a guy with average wages for a boyfriend/husband or I'll manage to stay single.

2. Lay in a hospital bed with health problems and only my family and close friends to care for me, and a cat!

3. A successful writer living in a flat or farm (in New Zealand)with several pet cats, a large book collection and husband that loves me very much. With parents living nearby or in the city. With NO kids, unless I feel lonely.

4. I will become a successful lawer after graduating from university and will move back to New Zealand. I will live in a flat either single or with the one I love. I will have a few pet cats and no children (unless I change my opinion about having one of these brats!). I will also plan on writing/publishing a book but will be so busy that I have no time for that.

As for appearance: Broad face, glasses if I am unlucky, long black hair clipped away from face that is straggly, same height as my mother or slightly taller (I guess she is around 1 metre and 60cm), fat if my health improves or still rather skinny if nothing much changes and a few blemishes on my face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back