Would this bother any of you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zzgs

Reaction score
Ok, so i was in the airport, and this was this little ( about 5 i think ) kid sitting on the bench in back of mine. He saw me using my v5, and turned his head. I saw that he had a tamago. Heres what happened:

Him: What's with the fake tamatown?

Me: What? This is a v5!

Him: Why is it so small? This is a REAL tamatown. (then he showed my the tamago)

me: *rolls eyes and turn back*

Would that bother any of you? If people think the tamago is the only tamagotchi? UGH! It bothered me so much!

He's just 5... I wouldn't let it get to me if I were you.

I'd explain that the tamatown is just one version of the many tamagotchis that there are. Then proceed to explain my current tama that I'm running.

But then again kids love me so they wouldn't bother me too much. I think it's because I dress very colorful and I'm alway smiling, kind of like a cartoon.

Humm... Atleast you ran into someone with another tamagotchi. It would bug me a bit, ya. I would say lets connect anyway. I RARELY ever see a virtual pet, let alone a tamagotchi I can connect with. (I don't always have one connectable as I play with all my versions at random) Its more common to see a kid with a IPhone or something, way more common.

I'm playing with a v5 too right now. The previous ones are always fun to go back to. So what it wasn't a Tama-Go. They don't become obsolete when a new tama comes out. They just become less common. Puufft... Some kids...

Well, he was only 5. The tamago is probably the only tama he has any experience with. He is unaware of earlier versions, apparently.

A ) He's 5

B ) If he was a little rude about it, it's probably because he's 5 lol

C ) Who cares?? The older the better in my eyes.

--but i do understand you, sometimes little kids are just... e_ox hahaha that's the only wayy i can explain it. Sometimes kids make my face turn like that jajajajaja

Last edited by a moderator:
Just ignore him, because ALL five-year-olds are like that. Although I estimate he was not 5 and if he was, he has very advanced language ability. No, Tama-Gos are for age range 5-8 and V5s are definitely for ages 8 plus. At least, I don't know a single 7-year-old with one. But then again, I don't know anyone in real life with one.

That would bug me. I hate when people think they know everything, especially about Tamas (excpet if they're Binary or something ;) ).

It would bug me a bit and if he were older, say 8 or so, I would have corrected him. But since he was so young I don't think it would matter much.

It would if he were older...but at 5 I was smug too. Tama-Go's are way too big IMO.

Yeah, at five most kids are only into the here and now. Since the TamaGo is the only Tama currently on store shelves they think that's the only Tama there ever was or has been. 5 year olds aren't big on research unless it's a topic they're really into. This kid may have only been a casual Tama fan.

BTW Mielicious you aren't the only one who thinks TamaGos are way too big. I do too. I saw some for the first time Friday and there's no way I'd plunk down $20 for something that big.

I would get annoyed. It's hard not to get mad/annoyed at a kid who thinks that the Tamago is the only 'real' Tamagotchi.

It would've bothered me.

Little kids are really annying in my opinion and they bother me so easily

But I would've told him that there were other versions and if he didn't believe me I would take out one of my tamas and try and connect with his and I would say "a fake can't connect with a real one" Lulz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back