Omg I'm Stupid...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

savingaspot

Reaction score
Well being the observant one I am, I had the keychain it was hanging on around my neck and jumped into he pool with it, not knowing it was there until my friend pointed it out.

I am so stupid..

I've already put it in a jar of rice, but is there anything else I can do for it other than praying that my tama will be ok?

Please Help!

Last edited by a moderator:
in case you haven't done so...it's good to take off the back battery cover and THEN put in in the jar of rice, it makes the process quicker and more effective :)

good luck :)

The best thing you can do is unscrew the back and let it sit out in the sun or some place worm.

That happened to my cellphone best thing do to is what everyone else is telling you. Just make sure to take the battery out and the back and put it in the rice. If that doesnt work try a new battery? Hope I helped :p

Just take the battery out and put it in rice. Leave it in there for a while. Then replace the battery.

Well being the observant one I am, I had the keychain it was hanging on around my neck and jumped into he pool with it, not knowing it was there until my friend pointed it out.

I am so stupid..

I've already put it in a jar of rice, but is there anything else I can do for it other than praying that my tama will be ok?

Please Help!
I had this same dream last night with the iD's that the school gave us as a homework assignment! (Best school ever, right? :) ) I put it in rice and it was ok, so was my iD L and my strawberry Danish. (I really don't know. :) )

I Droped mine down a drain. My friend did the same. It turned out to be fine. I took it all apart and then left it in the sun with rice. I then lost it 3 years ago! But anyway it worked so I guess you could try it! :)

I have two accounts, middlemae is my normal account, and savingaspot is the account I used when I couldn't find my password, but anyways, it turned out that the battery had leaked, and I used some steel wool to scrape it off, and it works now, just the screen has random lines going through it, that won't let anything show up where the lines are. (Talk about a run-on sentence!) Does anyone know how to fix that? I'm just glad it works, and surprisingly, the memory from my older person was still there! :lol:

Perhaps a baking soda scrub might help remove some battery residue. Mix a little bit of baking soda in water and use a q-tip to gently rub the corroded areas.

I have two accounts, middlemae is my normal account, and savingaspot is the account I used when I couldn't find my password, but anyways, it turned out that the battery had leaked, and I used some steel wool to scrape it off, and it works now, just the screen has random lines going through it, that won't let anything show up where the lines are. (Talk about a run-on sentence!) Does anyone know how to fix that? I'm just glad it works, and surprisingly, the memory from my older person was still there! :lol:
I suppose that you could take it apart carefully and then remove the battery liquid. Make sure that the screen is in okay and then put it all back together and make sure you tigten the screws.

It seems like everyone is saying put your wet tamagotchi in rice! So I'm guessing that's the best thing for it!! BTW thanks you guys! This is really gonna help me as well! I am a little bit clumsy with things like that!!

Sakura-san123

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back