What Annoys You About Music City?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makiko Lover

Reaction score
Okay guys, music city is great :) . but it has problems and i'm sure you're sometimes frustrated like me. what annoys me?

1. not being able to get your CD rank from 6th silver to 5th silver easily.

2. sometimes bad spelling (Chrismas tree instead of ChrisTmas, bans instead of bands, etc.)

3. it doesnt load CDs when i'm trying to play them from my room.

AND TONS OF OTHER STUFF.

what annoys you?

~Makiko Lover (BE2236)

Adding to the list:

4.When it says 'connection to the server has been lost!Please try logging in again!' over and over :/

Adding to the list:

4.When it says 'connection to the server has been lost!Please try logging in again!' over and over :/
dude i know right. i also hate how you cant remove the first person from your band without removing the second person first (that was confusing haha) and how you can only have a certain amount of items in your room and for me, i cant play CDs from my room without it getting stuck loading at 0% :angry: .

5.When it logs me off when im doing something.

6. When I cant move

7. Everyone dissapears

5.When it logs me off when im doing something.

6. When I cant move

7. Everyone dissapears
have you ever logged in as a character and all the other tamas go to the upper left corner? that happens to me

8. When currently as a guest, even though you've bought outfits for your tama (that's currently not logged in) on the site, it won't let you use them to replace your guest character.

I can sort of understand why, but I would prefer being able to do so.

Last edited by a moderator:
8. When currently as a guest, even though you've bought outfits for your tama (that's currently not logged in) on the site, it won't let you use them to replace your guest character.

I can sort of understand why, but I would prefer being able to do so.
i never thought of that but that would be cool!

have you ever logged in as a character and all the other tamas go to the upper left corner? that happens to me

Yes all the time !

and I always want to like talk to you but I never do.

When tamatown is working again we should be in a band together with kuromametchifan and us 2

^^ sure! :)

9)When people ask for pets from the cafe.(Like last summer,I got my Tama-Go kinda early and some people were all "Follow me!" and led me to the cafe and begged for pets :p

10)When you enter a competition and go to vote when you find out that you're going up against someone with 100+ votes and you only have 5. :p

11)When you get "User ID and password do not match!" when you try to log in.T^T

tama rage, go ahead and talk to me! :) i think i'm gonna be in DS8529's band next week and have BC0125 in my band, but i could join yours or you could be the 2nd person to join my band. kuromametchifan123, i couldnt agree more!

also have you guys noticed when you remove someone from your band it says "[iD] has been removed from yourRemoved from your ban" or something like that. its weird.

I know what you mean.

I removed someone from my band and it said

Thank you for preforming this action

I was like WHAT >.>

1. When it says that you lost connection.

2. People sending a gajillion letters to you.

3. Getting Monthly gifts as presents from other people

4. When TamaTown doesn't change after every time they update it. >.<

i don't play on the v6 website anymore. but i remember these errors when i did play on it:

Disconnected.

Everything turned black or white.

loading was stuck at 10%

thankfully i don't go on the v6 website anymore, i go on the tamago one. but theres a problem, TAMATOWN WON'T WORK!

i don't play on the v6 website anymore. but i remember these errors when i did play on it:

Disconnected.

Everything turned black or white.

loading was stuck at 10%

thankfully i don't go on the v6 website anymore, i go on the tamago one. but theres a problem, TAMATOWN WON'T WORK!
i agree. and theres a problem with music city right now i think theyre doing updates

Well Makiko Lover thats My theory that they aree doing uodates but right now thats the only thing i came come up with so ...

12. what bothers me is people will stand on top of you because your popular or if you don't exchange items with them

13. people will follow you and be in your room its kinda weird

14. when you are placing an item in your room your character moves on top of it so its hard to see what ur doing they should fix that too ...

*Suggestion* they should have a button to where you can kick them outta ur room so you can remodel and stuff

Well Makiko Lover thats My theory that they aree doing uodates but right now thats the only thing i came come up with so ...

12. what bothers me is people will stand on top of you because your popular or if you don't exchange items with them

13. people will follow you and be in your room its kinda weird

14. when you are placing an item in your room your character moves on top of it so its hard to see what ur doing they should fix that too ...

*Suggestion* they should have a button to where you can kick them outta ur room so you can remodel and stuff
i agree with #14! i totally hate that!

ya i think that they should have it to wher e you can edit your room and nobody can come in and your avatar person should be like off of the screen ... if you know what i mean :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back