DB and DBZ

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Nerdy

Reaction score
I have pretty much learned everything about these, and the reason I'm not going for GT is that it is likely non-canon. (And it sucks XD)

Just wanting to see your opinion on the extremely old subject. I suggest going to the wiki and never use a search engine for info or pics, because some are disturbing.

Links:

The sky upside down) (Fansite, warning, Yaoi content, Couple: AllxVegeta) Not all the pics are Yaoi, some are very nice, actually.

The wiki

Dubbed episodes, edited, but not Kai

Kai

Have fun searching! (Pretty much most of the rest of the sites have lotsov SPAM!)

@ Yattatchi425 Um yup. Probably...

DB and DBZ. I remember my friend having to watch it everyday after school. I would watch it and still not care much for it. I wouldn't ever know why not... I think I forced her to watch Hamtaro before DB/DBZ came on.... Fuu.... that was a long time ago it seems. On Toonami, Which I miss dearly. (2001 ish? I know we watched the PowerPuff Girls too... and of corse our Sailormoon. )

I was sorta surprised to find it on Nickel.... The Kai ones... I watched a few, still din't care for it. Bet my friend would still watch it if she knew it was on Nickel.

isnt this supposed to be in stuff we watch?
NO it can be the manga THAT'S WHYYYYY

OST EDIT: Please refrain from double- or triple-posting. There is an edit button that you may use, especially if it's within 24 hours of your original post. Also, it seems that most people are taking this in the direction of watching DB/DBZ so if you'd like to make a specific topic about the manga in the 'Stuff We Read' section (having sections for everything avoids confusion), please feel free to do so. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
The first time I heard of Dragon Ball is when I watched the Japanese episode where Vegeta says "The power level is over 8000!" So when I saw "OVAAA 9000!!!" I was immediatly hooked. It was cool. I watch it on NickToons every day now.

I kinda like the original db bt dbz is good too. Gt had its moments bt i didnt like that trunks, goten and gohan had pretty much stoppd training after dbz... Still gota see kai and af...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back