does any1 no?:(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_love!!

Reaction score
i no its a comon animasion[sp] but what is it doing?

ok this is what my masktchi does it walks on the screen wit a backpack like its waiting 4 some1 or w/e n also when it gets to the middle of the screen it turns it back on me...?

Last edited by a moderator:
opps i no wat its doing cuz school is startin soon n its like its nervise to go to skool :gozarutchi:

can some 1 close this topic?

this means that they are hiking. cute hey? my gozarutchi has been doing that since she was a teenager.

hmmm....but i heard somewhere else that there like geting ready to go to shool?

oh well :wacko:

Yes I have seen mine and my sister's doing that alot. It's just the same thing as when they run across the screen and fall on thier face, or roll around. Just keeping themselfs busy.

Actually i saw my two tamas doing that and they were in love with each other. I think that it means that its expecting a baby or something cuz there is a baby in the backpack if you notice. Sometimes like when my cuz's debatchi was doing it though i guess it wanted a baby cuz it was carrying an empty backpack. It really quite interesting to watch them dot it! lol! :chohimetchi:

My Tamas both did that, and they were a Kuchpatchi and a Furawatchi. I think it does have something to do with school.

It means they're hiking. OR they're predicting falling in love or having a baby. Jas, Watch Your Mouth!

mine adult Gozuritchi dose that aswel it probbaly means hes playing or hiking

:gozarutchi: : :marumimitchi: : :chohimetchi: :puroperatchi: :mimitchi: :mametchi: :kuribotchi: :ichigotchi: :hitodetchi: :furawatchi: :ph34r: :blink: :wacko: :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back