I need some help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

memetchi59

Reaction score
I need some tips on how to keep my tamagotchi screen in good condition. Whenever I get a tamagotchi a few weeks later it always has a lot of scratches on it. Can you guys give me some tips on how to keep it in good condition. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well a really great method of removing small scratches is using toothpaste. You take a tiny bit of toothpaste with your finger and dab it onto the screen. Then you gently wipe it with a wet cloth, also make sure you don't put too much water. Then you dry it. It works for me most of the time and as a bonus my Tamagotchi smells minty fresh.

I also agree with SailorRosette's suggestion too if you want to protect it from scratches. I recommend that you don't get the ones with the backing that has sticky glue on it, it leaves a sticky residue. They're pretty cheap, costing from 4.99 to 9.99, depending on your price range. You can find them at any place that sells DS`s like Gamestop, Wal-Mart, Target and Zellers.

LawrenceCabasan are you sure that works because I'm about to try that with my colgate toothpaste, it sounds a bit unusual but if it works I'll give it a try! Also thanks SailorRosette and x.Tori.x, if the toothpaste doesn't work I will get a screen protector and use some of x.Tori.x's tips.

Thx

I tried it a few times and the scratch is getting smaller, I will keep on trying and hope it eventually gets smaller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back