Tamatown down?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
each time i try to go to new.tamatown.com, it tells me that the page is not available. it's this way on google chrome and internet explorer. is it this way for everybody or just me?

Last edited by a moderator:
I usually use our desktop,its an iMac.But yesterday I used Google chrome on our Windows 7 laptop and Tama Town just...crashed?I had opened a new tab then it said at the top of the page that Shockwave player crashed and Tama Town did too.Then it showed a black screen with this puzzle piece with a face on it like this: X.X Then I refreshed the page and it worked.I have no idea what happened!

it was down since 22:34 (tamatown time) because i was voting and sll of a sudden it says no more voting .... and then it wouldn't let me log in!

then just now i tryed to create a new account and it isn't working either!

I hope it's just updates ... and a lot of them at that because it's taking a while ...

Now it won't even let me in!This sucks,all it says is user ID and "password do not match" :huh: I know I'm typing this right too!This sucks!D:

Screenshot2011-07-09at120219PM.png

I have a good internet connection and everything!D:

It still is doing the same thing to me and it's 2:58 P.m. It's been down for a long time what's the deal?

Tamatown is very annoying at times. Hopefully its just updates and nothing to bad.

Does anyone know when it'll be up and running again? This is really annoying me.

I still need to play the game for the competition!!Come on Bandai the site has been down for me since Friday T-T.Maybe someone could try using Firefox instead of IE or Google chrome?It was deleted from my computer so I'll have to reinstall it.

i beilve no one knows when tamatwon will be back up but if it's anything it has to be UpDates you would think of after a yeear there should be some great updates for this still popular site, ya know?

Hey this is happening to everybody!!!!!!! :( I also made a topic about this! Something is going on but I don't know what......... I will be complaining on behalf of everyone on the forum and you should too.

I used IE, chrome, and now firefox, but no avail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back