I did somthing bad

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jellybeantama94

Reaction score
I have a tamagotchi version 2 and I was over my friend's house we had a sleepover. He kept bragging about his U.F.O, so in the morning when his tamagotchi woke up I wrapped the U.F.O and stole it. Now I feel so bad but I don't want to tell him what I did. What should I do?

:gozarutchi: <_< Just give it back. Unless you aren't going to see him for a while. Give him a call. Has he noticed. :mimitchi:

u stole it????? OMG tell him! i swear if one of my friends stole my tama i would never talk to them agen cuz i luv them so0o0o0o0o0o much and u knew he did to! tell him and explain that u did not like the fact that he was bragging and u know it was a horrible thing to do but i have one question for u..did u take care of the one that was alive and if u didnot then think of it this way: he steals yur tama , he dont tell u and dont even feed/exercise and keep yur tama healthy. u would be mad right?

well i hope u do not get mad @ me cuz ove wut i sed but wut if he stole yurs , u wud be mad at him so just give him time to cool of before u act all "oh my gosh , u were bragging and bragging and i got mad , that is why i did , cant u just 4give me." insted of like that just be like "uum , (wut eva there name is) well , when i was at your house i...took your tamagotchi:( and i am sorry , but can u find it in yur heart to forgive me , i would have brought it bak earlier but i was afraid u would never talk to me agen but i gess it makes no difference that i brot it bak so late and i am so0o0o0o0o0o sorry , please forgive me" and if (S)he is a really good friend to u then just wait on their friendship because they will know that if some one can wait on their freindship then maybe they are a real friend!

hope i was to help

~*~cassy~*~

Just give it back, though they may trust you less with their stuff. In time, you should both be over it.

u stole it????? OMG tell him! i swear if one of my friends stole my tama i would never talk to them agen cuz i luv them so0o0o0o0o0o much and u knew he did to! tell him and explain that u did not like the fact that he was bragging and u know it was a horrible thing to do but i have one question for u..did u take care of the one that was alive and if u didnot then think of it this way: he steals yur tama , he dont tell u and dont even feed/exercise and keep yur tama healthy. u would be mad right?well i hope u do not get mad @ me cuz ove wut i sed but wut if he stole yurs , u wud be mad at him so just give him time to cool of before u act all "oh my gosh , u were bragging and bragging and i got mad , that is why i did , cant u just 4give me." insted of like that just be like "uum , (wut eva there name is) well , when i was at your house i...took your tamagotchi:( and i am sorry , but can u find it in yur heart to forgive me , i would have brought it bak earlier but i was afraid u would never talk to me agen but i gess it makes no difference that i brot it bak so late and i am so0o0o0o0o0o sorry , please forgive me" and if (S)he is a really good friend to u then just wait on their friendship because they will know that if some one can wait on their freindship then maybe they are a real friend!

hope i was to help

~*~cassy~*~
Err... it was just the U.F.O item, not the Tama itself...

Last edited by a moderator:
Just give it back and tell him he was being annoying and that you're sorry. And for being annoying he deserved to lose his UFO, and for stealing it you deserve the guilt you had on you and whatever consiquences he has in store for you. I hope I helped!

~Michelle (tamapenguin2)

I don't think he will be THAT mad. It's just a UFO, and if you don't want to tell him, go to his house and play with his tama "secretly" and give it back. That's all you have to do! Or, if u aren't going to see him in a while, save up for it on YOUR tamagotchi and then give him the other one.

*Zelda

In the future try to remember that secrets like this (the fact that yu did something "bad") are super hard to keep secret. Pretend as though nothing yu do will stay secret. If yu dont care that they find out, then cool. If yu dont want people to find out, yu probably shouldn't be doing it. Not if yu want good people to stay around yu. Of course, yu could always lie, cheat and steal yr heart out, but yr friends will be people that don't hesitate to lie, cheat or steal from yu. Is it worth being a trustworthy person to have trustworthy friends? The choice is yrs.

[SIZE=21pt]thats so pathetic..i cant even tell you! i mean..WHATS WRONG WITH YOU? geezus! get a life you huge turd [/SIZE]

no offense of corse :wub:

one of mi friendz does that alllllllllllllll the time!!!grrrrrrrr!! :wub: :D :D :D :D :D so i see what shez taken,wrap it and giv it bak to me!!!( and not let her look after mi tama)

o lmao i thot u took the ufo tamagotchi (cuz there is them...) and ya...ok just give it back...

keep keep it! (says da devil) keep it (says the angel)

keep it! just kidd'n.

if he's a tama fanatic like me he might want it back

but if he has alot of points KEEP IT!!! he bragged, its his own fault

just go to his/her house and then say 'let's connect!' and wrap it up, and give it back. And if they ask why did you give me a ufo? just shrug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back