If you are starving, would you eat your cat?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This forum is for any mature and sensible discussions unrelated to Tamagotchi. All TamaTalk rules are to be strictly followed - no exceptions, no excuses.

Seriously.... if you were really starving it's unlikely that eating your cat would be the only food option left open to you.

I think maybe I should just move this to Non TamaTalk and keep an eye on it in case it attracts spam (which of course, you could eat instead of your cat...)

* Moved from Seriously Non-TamaTalk to Non TamaTalk *

Last edited by a moderator:
Not funny....

My friend is going through starving herself right now. You honestly don't care for people who are going through starving themselves, plus eating your cat is animal abuse. i don't care if your just kidding, or making it a joke, its still pretty cruel.

Plus where i live, this type of postings are Illigal.and you could be sentenced to the juvenile court (or whatever)depending on your age.

Not funny....

My friend is going through starving herself right now. You honestly don't care for people who are going through starving themselves, plus eating your cat is animal abuse. i don't care if your just kidding, or making it a joke, its still pretty cruel.

Plus where i live, this type of postings are Illigal.and you could be sentenced to the juvenile court (or whatever)depending on your age.

This type of posting is illegal in Canada - and you could be sentenced to the juvenile court??

I had no idea that the Canadian Government was so strict or that life was so serious and harsh there 0_o

(sorry... off topic I know...) ;)

Yeah, no. Harming a cat is illegal. Talking about it hypothetically is not.

Edit: (hit post too soon!)

I like my cat too much.

If it really depended on eating my cat for survival, like if it was just me and my cat left on Earth and no other goods or food, then I would probably just die in the arms of my cat.

My cat?!

I LOVE her, she is my best friend :3

I'd rather die with the cat than eat her.

I'd rather eat the barn mice that my cat catches (only if it is cooked and not full of germs or diseased and it is the last resort)

Of course not. I would never eat my cat. And more than often, I find myself starving. So no, no way.

This type of posting is illegal in Canada - and you could be sentenced to the juvenile court??

the canadain gouvernment will take this stuff quite seroiusly, they wouldn't know your just kidding!

and really??? no i wouldn't eat my cat i would eat my own shoe first (no joke)

I have two cats and I love them to much to even think about eating them. I would find a fish or fruit or something else and eat that.
unsure.gif

Hmm if I had a cat, I don't think I would eat it, even if I was starving to death. But I don't really know, it's one of those things where I'd have to be in the situation to decide.. and I hope that never happens:0

also, TM's post made me laugh^_^

If there was nothing left to eat, chances are my cats would have already starved to death. I don't know how much nutrition is in a sickly cat. I'll just say no.

Even though I HATE cats, I wouldn't eat it. Even if I was starving to death.

No, I wouldn't eat my little baby Am-Bam. She's just a kitten, probably has little meat and I heard cat tastes bad. And like Night said, I would have rather eaten the mice she catches if it wasn't diseased and it was well cooked. I would split it with my cat :3 Or maybe I'd eat cat food. I heard it's healthy. Better yet, I'd go outside, pick some apples and live off of those. And when i run out of food to feed my cat, she can eat mice and apples xD

I would rather starve to death than eat my cat!

No, I wouldn't eat my little baby Am-Bam. She's just a kitten, probably has little meat and I heard cat tastes bad. And like Night said, I would have rather eaten the mice she catches if it wasn't diseased and it was well cooked. I would split it with my cat :3 Or maybe I'd eat cat food. I heard it's healthy. Better yet, I'd go outside, pick some apples and live off of those. And when i run out of food to feed my cat, she can eat mice and apples xD

I would rather starve to death than eat my cat!
I know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back