Paint Brushes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquangel

Reaction score
I have many neopets accounts and not once have I ever got a paint brush. I would like to know if anyone has ever got a paint brush.

Ya actually... The accounts I mainly play Keyquest on... I have all my pets painted. Either from winning Keyquest and sometimes getting one... Or selling codestones for profit...

I've been playing Neopets for well over 11 years now. A really good way to get PBs is to enter the Poetry Contest or other creative contests such as Storytelling or the Art Gallery. They don't always give out PBs, they give out "rare" items plus 10k everytime a piece of yours is accepted. Sometimes it's a codestone and other times it's a petpet or a paint brush. That's how I get them. KQ is also a good way but they only give out cheap PBs.

I've gotten the Plushie Petpet Paint brush :)
I've been playing Neopets for well over 11 years now. A really good way to get PBs is to enter the Poetry Contest or other creative contests such as Storytelling or the Art Gallery. They don't always give out PBs, they give out "rare" items plus 10k everytime a piece of yours is accepted. Sometimes it's a codestone and other times it's a petpet or a paint brush. That's how I get them. KQ is also a good way but they only give out cheap PBs.
Hey, all! Please remember to check out the date of last post before posting, yeah? This topic has been inactive since August 2011. Please review the topic on How to Recognize and Avoid Topic Bumping for more details. Thanks!

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back