Sign in to follow this  
Violetchi luv

Tama-Go Near Death Experience?!

So yesterday, my tama-go and her family were angry and I had no use of the buttons but I did the reset download trick I read about on here. Could you please tell me what it was? :huh:

You must of took bad care of your tama go. Did you check how many hearts your tama go has in hungry, happy, and friendship? ^_^

It probably was them leaving, because Tama-gos "don't die, they get angry, pack up their things,and go to Tamatown."

So yeah. Probably was.

It probably was them leaving, because Tama-gos "don't die, they get angry, pack up their things,and go to Tamatown."

So yeah. Probably was.

Thank you, you're very helpful. :) Good thing I did that right? (that was close)!

Once that happened in my music star with Dazzletchi. I just reset and download.

My Tama-Go has never done that at all. I left it alone for a week since it hatched and then I picked it up and it was a sick old guy. o.O

It means that it's friendship was wayy down and they wanted attention. :)

It means that it's friendship was wayy down and they wanted attention. :)

Why couldn't I use the buttons?! Good thing my DS was there or it would've packed its bags.

It gets relly upset when you dont have its friendship up and it was going to leave and they want attinetion so that is how they get it:)

Well my Makiko on my tama-go was left for a full 5 days and i checked on it again and it was a sick, old woman with 8 poops on its screen. The reason I left it for that long was because I thought it was paused :P

Well my Makiko on my tama-go was left for a full 5 days and i checked on it again and it was a sick, old woman with 8 poops on its screen. The reason I left it for that long was because I thought it was paused :P

Did it have a bag?