Anger/Emotional Issues.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthParkPikachu

Reaction score
ok, first, sorry if this is in the wrong fourm. feel free to move it. I have trouble controlling my anger, because i bite and punch myself. i even punch where i broke my rib because of these idiots back in grade 6.

Plus whenever i see someone else get beat up on a tv show/movie i get really upset. Because it reminds me when i got beat up by these retarted idiot kids back in grades 4, 5 and 7. plus i am on the verge of tears because some guy on a movie got beat up like i did a day ago. Hurting myself may be a part of my autism. i know a couple of autistic kids who hurt themselves because they can't control there anger. plus sorry for my bad language im just really upset right now. :angry:

ok im having problems to (mostly out-of-control emotions)

so i hear ya

i have someone who loves picking on me to

but next thing he says/does to me, might make him leave with a bloody nose or a black eye

im not even that strong of a person he like twice my size...

anyway, im starting to control myself now, but he will get it... school starts in september and he'll be looking for me for the last time...

but try to control yourself, im trying to control myself, so hang in there buddy.

POWER TO YOU!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well really, us TamaTalkers can't really do much about this. :\ We can be sympathetic, and tell you little tips and tricks to help manage your anger slightly better, but we can't properly help you.

In my opinion, you really have to tell somebody. Somebody you know, personally. That way you can actually receive help. If these issues are really irritating you and you really want them resolved, then you will tell somebody. I know how it feels to not trust anybody and not feel comfortable talking to anybody about these things, but sometimes it just has to be done. If you don't feel comfortable talking to your parent(s) about this, then maybe find a trustworthy teacher? A friend's mum or dad even? I think you'll feel a lot better once you get everything off your chest and just let somebody know how you really feel. Who knows, maybe it'll lead to everything getting totally resolved? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back