Mario Kart Wii

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner

Reaction score
Anybody else play this game? It's so awesome. I just unlocked Mirror Mode and will be doing the Grand Prix's for it. I like using Yoshi on a Mach Bike a lot, but lately, I've been into Toadette on a Magikruiser.

I dun have my FC at the moment, but I'll share soon.

i play it. but theres to many users with bad words in them. one time i was playing on my cousins game and there was a guy with the f word in it and his character was yoshi so i nicknamed him Swearing Yoshi :)i haven't seen a swearing one since, but my friends have so thats why i say theres some people who have swear words in there names. Nintendo should filter words like they do in Pokemon White with the nicknames.

That game is quite fun! My little brother showed it to me and we race a lot.

I play it!I play on the nentendo wifi races alot.I'm always Rosalina in a standard cart. :) The only problem I have with racing on WiFi is when people reset the game cause they don't wantto play that level :/

I play it too and it is awesome! I played just yesterday. I normally play with my boyfriend, as Princess Peach. I just use the standard bike.

I love playing it. :D

I usually use Luigi(Super Blooper), Rosalina(Offroader, Piranah Prowler, and Shooting Star), and Baby Mario(Bit Bike).

I'm trying to unlock Baby Luigi(he's so hard to get!). >.<

^^ Baby Luigi isn't too hard, keep on trying!

Has anyone else got Mii Outfit B? When I was looking up how to unlock it it seemed that was never going to get it. But it wasn't too hard beating all those ghosts, they were a bit wimpy and slow anyway. But the one a Shy Guy Beach just pi**ed me off!

I normally play Daisy on a Mach Bike. My favourite track is Mushroom gorge and my Time Trial on it is eight seconds under 2 minutes.

My favorite track is probably.. Hmm.. I like N64 Mario Raceway a lot, as well as Sherbert Land. I also love Coconut Mall, but.. Ugh! Hard to decide. I love Battle more than VS, and if I had to pick, my fav Battle course would either be Block Plaza, or Chain Chomp Wheel.

But the one on Shy Guy Beach just pi**ed me off!
I know exactly what you mean. <.<

The soundtrack on Rainbow Road is so <3!

I like it because it's got SMG music in the mix. :D

I haven't played Mario Racing since I was able to play with a Nintendo 64 at my cousin's...years ago... I should play Wii Mario Racing sometime soon... Not Wii- Madagascar Racing... Lol. Or Crash Racing for Playstation or PS2....

Last edited by a moderator:
@memetchi I always beat the guy on Shy Guy by a second or two. But having to be at least seven seconds in-front put me in rage. I don't like Rainbow Road's soundtrack for the Wii as much as it for the 64. Where you had like six minutes to listen to it.

I have no clue how I beat Rainbow Road's ghost. I suck at Rainbow Road.

My favorite track is probably.. Hmm.. I like N64 Mario Raceway a lot, as well as Sherbert Land. I also love Coconut Mall, but.. Ugh! Hard to decide. I love Battle more than VS, and if I had to pick, my fav Battle course would either be Block Plaza, or Chain Chomp Wheel.
I like Battles more too.Block Plaza is my favorite,along with Funky Stadium.Cookie Land and some kind of Desert like one are my least favorites.I'm better at baloon battles than Coin Runners...well actually I suck at Coin Runners!XD

Ugh I was playing today and there was this hacker on Wifi Battle... He used a lightning bolt on everybody BEFORE the countdown hit "3" and then he always was giant and using a star. He also HAD INFINITE BLUE SHELLS and used them like crazy, so when I would recover from being hit, he'd use another blue shell on me and then I would die. Again.

This guy's name is a bunch of fancy characters and the name RED HAX, so watch out for him. :p

Ugh I was playing today and there was this hacker on Wifi Battle... He used a lightning bolt on everybody BEFORE the countdown hit "3" and then he always was giant and using a star. He also HAD INFINITE BLUE SHELLS and used them like crazy, so when I would recover from being hit, he'd use another blue shell on me and then I would die. Again.

This guy's name is a bunch of fancy characters and the name RED HAX, so watch out for him. :p
Hackers?

Gee, I HATE hackers(I think everyone does :p ). One time I saw a ghost who kept on using bullet bills on Rainbow Road, good thing he got a rank A instead of a star. :D

I like Battles more too.Block Plaza is my favorite,along with Funky Stadium.Cookie Land and some kind of Desert like one are my least favorites.I'm better at balloon battles than Coin Runners...well actually I suck at Coin Runners! XD
Almost everything you said is SOO right. XD

Except I only like Funky Stadium. 8D (BTW, the Desert your talking about is Thwomp Desert)

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate Funky Stadium, it's too big and there's too many hiding places for people so it's harder in Balloon Battle and then they always place almost all the coins in irritating places...

STAGES I LIKE FOR BATTLE: SNES Battle Course, GCN Cookie Land, Chain Chomp Wheel (Only for Coin Runners), DS Twilight House (Only for Balloon Battle), Delfino Pier (For Coin Runners)

I generally dislike all the other stages, they're irritating.

I hate Funky Stadium, it's too big and there's too many hiding places for people so it's harder in Balloon Battle and then they always place almost all the coins in irritating places...
That is the downside of FS. But almost ALMOST all the time in win the Balloon Battles. Coin runners are so hard, I HATE THEM.
gwahplz.png

In Funky Stadium - I hide on the middle thing where you're meant to jump all the time to get items.

It used to be my favourite - but I got bored. Chain Chomp Roulette is pretty awesome though.

I love Mario Kart Wii! In my opinion it's so much better than Double Dash. That game never appealed to me, maybe it was the fact that items and driving were controlled by separate players. I don't like that cooperative stuff that much.

I've unlocked almost everything in the game, all i'm missing is Dry Bowser, Mii Outfit B, and the last large bike and kart. I have mirror mode, all the cups, all the other characters and vehicles, and the alternate opening screens.

I play online a lot, and i mainly play as Rosalina with the Shooting Star bike. Sometimes i play as Baby Daisy in the Jet Bubble though, or Daisy on the Mach Bike. Occasionally i will play as another character, but those are my mains. I rarely use karts, i prefer bikes bc you can do wheelies, and i get so used to it that i try to do that with karts and it doesn't work, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back