expanding collection

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GracieIsGod1

Reaction score
so im really looking into expanding my tamagotchi collection, i have pretty much all tamas from us since they came out in 2004(again), besides 4.5, i dont have that for some reason :rolleyes:

ive wanted to expand with different things but i am a pretty cheap person and i dont want to spend $50+ on the IDl, even though id love to have it.

so what do collectors think is a good start? i was thinking maybe the tamagotchi school because i can find it inexpensive on ebay, but im not really sure.

any opinions would be greatly appreciated!! :lol:

Try going for the Japanese tamas like the entama and uratama. And if you get a Tamagotchi Deka you can connect with the Japanese tamagotchis.

I'd recommend the Angelgotch and the Osu/Mesutchi pair. You can't really get the Osutchi without getting the Mesutchi because that kind of defeats the purpose. Therefore, if you don't want to spend too much, you should get the Angel.

Well if your looking for cheap ones I would recommend the angel like Gerbiltchi said. But I also hear that the tamagotchi color is a lot of fun but more expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back