V6 and V8

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

middlemae

Reaction score
Do you like the V6 tama? I haven't got ont and I'm thinking of buying it off E-Bay but I'm not really sure if it's worth the hassle...Is it?

Also does anyone know if Bandai is going to make a V8 anytime soon? And also, if they do, what do you think it's gonna be like?

Leave a comment sharing your thoughts :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Technically there's no V7.

So, I'm sure there will be, but maybe around Christmas time or something. That'd be good planning.

V6's are good for people with loads of time to take care of them. BanDai is probably nowhere near making a V8,since the TamaGo hasn't been released in the UK yet.

If you have alot of time, then yes the v6 is ok. Just requires ALOT of work.

They probably won't make a v8, well not call it that at least. It is probably going to be like a tama-go V2 :(

There MAY be a new release soon, because a couple people (including myself) think that Tamatown is down because they're doing updates for a new Tama.

Do you like the V6 tama? I haven't got ont and I'm thinking of buying it off E-Bay but I'm not really sure if it's worth the hassle...Is it?

Also does anyone know if Bandai is going to make a V8 anytime soon? And also, if they do, what do you think it's gonna be like?

Leave a comment sharing your thoughts :lol:
The V6 is very much like marmite. You either like it or you don't. A lot of people can't stand it. I might be in the minority that likes it.D You need a lot of patience to raise this tamagotchi. It's very hard to get music points, as well. There are 3 games, all of which are fairly good. You have to pay for food when it's a teenager or older, so that's a minor issue.

There technically won't be a V8. It'll more likely be a refresh of the Tama-Go. Tama-Go is different from the connections.

I highly doubt they will make a V8. Sales of the Tama-Go have been poor. If they do make a V8, it'll most likely be here next year. I heard it's called the 'Tamagotchi Z.'

It'll probably be a Tama-Go with more characters and more features, or an English iteration of the TMGC+C.

I think they will (i hope) there itll be a tmgc+color........ but mabe not there might just relice more colors 4 the tama-go as well as more figers..... I do like the Tama-go but i do think they will get more people to buy a tmgc+color :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back