The Vampire

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pikachuchu!

Reaction score
I will write this on my 3ds so it's hard, ok? =3

The 1st night...

'Ah! Here it is!' Leane called out. She was ready for her vampire journey, confident and brave. She said farewell to her parents because she would only see them in 5 yrs time, when she became 18. After the emotional farewell, she quickly cut herself so it was really tiny and put the droplet of blood into the Forbidden Necklace. In an instant, she arrived in a dark, murky place, a perfect school for the newly born vampire. She breathed deeply, then opened the doors. Many people were inside, maybe even a million. There were many, but couldn't find Yumi, one of the vampires in the 2nd grade. 'Attention please!' said the woman with blackish wings and a long dress. 'I'm the headmaster, Majan. I welcome all the new people from all over the world to this place. We will have a feast, then a draw to find out which team, or dorm you'll be in. There are 3, Stunard, Radiantee and Hemia. Don't not worry, as you should go on with everyone. Thank you!' everyone cheered aand started to eat. Leana, of course, ate like a princess as she came from a pure-blooded vampire family which are hard to find. When the clock striked 3am. They all became quiet. It was time to draw out the dorm names. Leana then saw on the Radiantee team, Yumi, waving frantically at her. Leana then hoped to be in Radiantee so she won't feel alone. When it was her turn, she nervously took the paper from the pot, and read it out loud. 'Umm... Radiantee?' she said. Everyone clapped and cheered and felt embarrassed and felt like and that courage was drainning away from her. Yumi, Leana, and a different girl in 4th grade, Adeline all shared a room together. They were all squealing and talking but Adeline didn't really care. Leana felt curious about her but just ignored. The two kept talking until 7am and started to sleep. They hated sun and could feel it's presence even though there were no windows. Leana couldn't sleep though. She wondered what it will be like here. For 5 years. Without her family...

Mew!!

The 2nd night...

Leana woke up early evening at 6:30pm. She was all ready to start the night. She got changed, wearing the new Radiantee uniform which Adeline gave her. She thought it looked wierd but when she wore it, she thought it was cute. It was a dark blue gothic lollita dress with black ribbons. It was pretty long, but it was a vampire thing. Then, she started jumping on Yumi's bed. 'Get up lazy!' she said. Yumi growled a bit then mumbled, 'Breakfast is at 7:30 and I don't take 45 minutes to get ready' Leana looked at the clock and started looking stupid as it was only 6:42. So to pass time, she went out into Radiantee's main room to observe. She looked at the little figures and paintings. It was a bit wierd, but she didn't mind. All of a sudden, someone came in. She jumped and turned around. She then quickly walked back to her room, but was then stopped by the person. 'Hey!' Leana called out, but then looked at the guy. He was a bit cute but then shook her head. 'Oh...sorry!' he said, 'I thought you were someone I knew but anyway, I'm Jayden, 1sr grade, and you are...?' 'Leana, 1st grade too!' she said joyfully. 'Well, nice meeting you, see ya at breakfast!' he said, turning away. She looked sad, but relieved. She went back, and saw Yumi getting ready. 'Hiya! What you been up to?' she asked. Leana told her about what she did except for Jayden. 'Cool' Yumi said, putting on her gothis lace boots. They headed out to the main room and it was packed with people. Then, the two ducked through the crowd and finally sat at the breakfast table. Leana looked around for Jayden and when she saw him, she smiled at him. He smiled back, but seemed like he didn't care. 'Wait there Yumi'

'Wait!' she said but it was only a muffle in the crowd of people. Leana then sat next to him and started to talk to him. 'Heya!' 'Umm...hey...' he replied, shuffling away a bit. 'Can you go back? Quick before they do the seating!' Leana felt annoyed and wanted to scold him but then was interupted. 'These would be your permanent seats for the year!' Majan said. Leana gasped in horror and Jayden looked embarrassed. She took a quick glance at Yumi and Tumi mouthed to her 'Told you to come back' When everyone began eating, Jayden and Leana diddn't say a word to each other. It felt awkward, but they diddn't want people to think they're going out from ages ago. 'Aww Shucks!'She said to herself, 'Now I'm stuck with this guy and he won't even say anything!' Jayden then started to talk to her, like the opposite of what her head said. 'What!? Can you read my thoughts!?' she said in her head. He nodded slowly and said quietly, 'You think I'm a freak?' 'No!' she said and feelinf a hand go over her mouth. 'Shh! No one knows except you!' Jayden slowly took away his hand and then said, 'Well, I'm finished!' he said getting up and bringing out a hand to Leana. 'Ok...' She said confused, taking his hand. They both left the Dining Hall and walked back to the Radiantee Main Room, talking to each other, holding hands like they were best friends...

The 2nd night (cont)

As they walked back, people in the main room were holding back smiles and their laughing. They were confused until they looked at their hands and pulled back.'Well, I'll see you at class' He called out, walking to the guys area. Leana quickly walked to her dorm and grabbed the books needed for next class. As she walked out into the hall, she saw a bunch of girls with a dark purple Hemia uniform. When she walked pass, one of the girls bumped into her, making Leana drop her books. They laughed and the one who bumped her said 'Don't forget me, Lilli, 3rd grade' Leana then hurried of to magic class. When she arrived, she put down her bag of books and sat down. 'Hey! We're in the same class' the person next to her said. It was Jayden. They worked in partners for the class and after the day of classes and dinner, Yumi and Leana talked to each other before going to bed. 'How'd it go with that guy your stuck with on the table?' Yumi asked, giggling. 'Nothing much, at least he doesn't think I'm contageous or anything' They kept talking unitl 6:30am they started to feel a bit dizzy from the sun. 'Ok...Goodnight...' Leana said tiredly. 'Night...'

The 6th night...(Don't except me to write all the nights in the story)

It was the first weekend of the year. Leana felt bored because Yumi had community service stuff to do. Leana was just swirling the pencil on the table, waiting for time to pass. When she felt like she had to do something, she wore the casual vampire and went over to one bunch of the girls in the same grade and 'team'. She made new friends along the week but Yumi was her friends since they were 4. 'Heya! Wanna hang out?' Leana called out. 'Sure!' replied Ashlie, the tallest in the group. They all got ready and headed out. Even though they were at 'school' they were allowed to stay in the vampire world, when shops are actually open at night. Leana barely went outside because she was prey to secret vampire because she was a plue-blood. Drinking blood from a pure-blood makes the vampire live for 400 more years. Since her parents knew the danger, they gave her the Red cross, a cross that can kill vampires. AllThe girls were having fun getting clothes and sweets. They stayed until closing time, 4am then went back. When Leana was back in the main room Jayden was there like he was waiting for someone. When he saw Leana he walked ahead to her. 'Um...I'm just wondering...'Jayden said in a shy voice. Leana was getting excited. 'That you'll go to this concert with me!' He said, holding out two tickets. Leana felt a bit sad, but happy. 'Sure!' she tried to say in the most cheerful voice. 'Thanks!'He said. 'Be ready tomorrow by 3:30am' Leana could feel her heart thumping hard in herself. She went back into her dorm heard the shower. 'Must be Yumi' she thought. She waited awhile and Yumi came in with her straight, black hair in a mess. 'Where were you?' Yumi asked. 'Shopping. I was getting bored. Anyway... Leana said, continuing and telling her about what Jayden said. Yumi looked happy and squealed. 'Well you said you went shopping! Let's see what you got!' Yumi said. Leana showed her everything but she just sighed. 'You have to wear something really cute! Here!' Yumi then opened a cupboard and took out a pink, baby doll dress with pink platform boots. Leana shook her head. 'Maybe something dark but cool?' she asked Yumi took out a dark flowing dress with black heels whoch looked great together. 'Perfect!' they said at the same time. When all of them went to bed, Leana couldn't stop thinking about Jayden...

(Do people read???)

The 7th night...

Leana got up early for the night. She straightened her hair, put on her outfit and make-up and practiced her smile for ages. She walked down and saw Lilli in the corridor, Leana quickly ran back into the main room. She diddn't want something else to happen to her. Seconds later, she went to breakfast and saw Adeline. 'What you dressed up for?' Adeline asked. 'Concert tonight!' Leana said. She looked around frantically for Jayden but she couldn't see him. He must have eaten already, not eaten yet or not eating. Lilli then came over and said in a mean voice 'Dress up for what?! A sing fest!' Leana knew that Sing Festivals were for losers. Leana quickly stood up and glared at her. 'You don't wanna mess with a pure-blooded vampire!'

'What you gonna do!?' Lilli said laughing. Leana wanted to do something to her, but if she did, she would get in huge trouble, especially since pure-blooded vampires must keep a good standing. Leana looked worried until Jayden came. 'Get lost Lilli! not like you have any say after tne huge incident last year!' Lilli looked annoyed and confused. 'How'd you-!' she said stuttering and quickly running back. 'You read her mind?' Leana thought. 'Ye-ep.' He replied all bored. Leana then finished got up. 'See up later!' she said...Later, at around 3:15am, she walked into the main room with Yumi. They were both excited. 'Won't you call it a date!?' Yumi cried out. 'No! Think of it like I'm hanging out with a friend!' Leana said.

'You mean your boy-friend' Yumi giggled. 'Well see ya later! going back to the dorm! Have fun!' Yumi shouted out. Leana waited for awhile and then, Jayden waled out with a couple of guys in his grade. When they were approaching, one of them inspected Leana and Leana blushed. 'So, this is ypur girlyfriend!' he joked. 'Knock it off Sammuel' Jayden said half-serious, half-joking, 'Ok! you guys can now!' Jayden told them a bit more stern. As they walked away, Leana him in the eye and thought to him 'Are they always like that?' he nodded and grabbed her hand. 'Well let's go!' he said out loud. Leana thought that Jayden's hand was warm, but cold in a way. Luckily though, he diddn't read her mind. As they went of, Leana asked, 'What concert?' Jayden then replied as 'None! Sorry but there was no concert!' Leana felt a bit angry but she knew if that was the case, she could spend an entire night with him! 'That's alright! But tell me next time!' she replied with glee. What were they going to do together?? That's all Leana could think about.

(Hey is anyone reading?)

The 7th night(cont)...

Leana got to pick where to go first. She e=went to the shopping arcade and she had tons of fun there. They then went to the cafe and talked for a while. Leana had a blood-coffee and Jayden had red cookies. they had fun at the park when they were playing on the playground, just to be stupid while all the other little kids were watching them laughing at each other. 'Hey let's go to the fashion designer!' Jayden said. Leana looked confused that HE wanted to go to the fashion designers, but she thought it was a surprise as he didn't tell her which one. They walked on for a while and while they were, Leana asked him 'Have you gone out with anyone else before?' Jayden looked down and said 'Don't worry about it. You don't have to know, okay?' When they arrived Leana was so happy. He took her to Liz Lisa, a famous boutique. 'Hey dad!' Jayden said. Dad? Leana thought. 'Yeah, my dad. My mum owned this shop but now my dad does.' Jayden said, reading her thoughts. 'Hey son!' said his dad walking out. 'He owns Liz Lisa in the vampire world. I came from here.' Jayden continued, 'Meaning, Im a Pure-blooded vampire if you didn't know'

'Same here! Except my parents moved to the human world when I was 9 just to see how it's like but yeah I was actually born here but live in the human world' Leana replied, looking at all the clothes in the tiny shop. She picked out a pink, lacey dress and showed Jayden. 'What do you think?' She said gleefully. Jayden examined the dress on her and finally said, 'Looks cute. Wanna try it on?' Leana walked into the changeroom, talking to Jayden which was outside.'So you've been here all the time? Is that why you know so much about fashion?' she asked. 'Yeah, but not really proud about it. Just don't tell anyone at school ok?' He replied.

'Alrighty then. How do I look?' Leana said, coming out of the changeroom. 'It's beautiful on you!' He said cheerfully. Leana then checked her wallet and gasped in horror. She only had $3 left and the dress was $179. Jayden then took out some money and gave it to her. 'It's a gift now, ok?' He said. Leana hugged him surprisingly and put the money on the counter. 'Thanks! Tell your dad I wanna buy it while I change out of this dress' Leana was happy until she heard something outside. It was Jayden and his dad. She could only hear some words but not the entire conversation. She then heard her name and another name... Lilli. Where'd I hear that? She said to herself. Then she heard words like 'Cheating on you' and 'break up' Leana gasped in horror and quickly came out after being dressed. 'Let's go' She said. 'See ya dad!' Jayden shouted out. they walked silently down the path and Jayden asked her what was wrong. 'Nothing' she replied, trying to hide it. It was hard not to think about it when he was right there because he could read he thoughts. She just tried to sing a tune in her head, all cheerful so he wouldn't suspect anything. When they got back, Leana then said, 'Well, I had a nice time. See ya at classes tomorrow!' Leana thenwalked back trying to find Yumi. 'Boo!' someone said behind her. Leana turned around to find Yumi. 'Hey! How'd it go?' Yumi said. 'I'll tell you back at dorm' When they got back, Leana told Yumi all about what happened, even about the Liz Lisa shop and the secret talk Jayden had with his dad. 'Hey isn't Lilli that 3rd grade?' Yumi asked. Leana thought about it for awhile and then remembered. 'Yes! they were talking about her?!But why...' Leana wondered. 'DOn't ask me!' Yumi said, 'I won't have a clue. Well we better go to bed, we have school tomorrow. G'night!' What could Jayden and his dad be talking about? Leana wondered...

(yaay!! I can't write frequently though... thank u!!)

The 9th night...

Leana was in detention right now. She got annoyed cuz Jayden and her were going to go to the movies. And this time he wasn't lying. She was thinking about what she did today...

Leana got up in the morning and got used to waking up at 7pm but she couldn't help it. She was already getting tired of school. She went to breakfast when she heard arguing in the kitchen. The other students didn't care cause everyone was loud anyway. She went to the kitchen and heard the cook say 'I hate this...'

'This what?' Leana thought... 'Hey! Whatcha doin snooping around?' called a voice. She spun around and saw Jayden. 'Heya!' Leana replied quickly. 'I'm just wondering but do you wanna go to the movies-'

'Yes! I mean... ok!'Leana blurted out. 'This time, can I pick?' Leana asked. 'Sure!' He said. Leana swiveled back to the conversation. 'Hey can you read what they're sayin?' Leana asked him, still listening in. 'Ok but what's this for?' he said. 'Curiosity!' Leana told him. It was a bit awkward when they were listening in. Sounds like a lot of swearing in the cooks mind like f-'

'Ok you don't have to tell me!' Leana giggled. 'Sounds like cooks quiting' Jayden said as soon as she came out. She screamed and shouted 'Goodbye and goodbye!' She threw the hat onto the ground, let her wings out and flew out. Majan was as usual, walked out and looked calm. If there are any students good at cooking, come and help until we get another cook. 'I don't get how she can make meals for lots of people' Leana whispered. 'Vampire stuff probably' Jayden whispered back. Leana gave a sarcastic look and giggled. 'Leana and Jayden!' Ms Morely boomed. They both slump over to her and had worried faces. 'Detention' she said. They both groaned and went back to their seats. Ok, so Leana didn't tell the entire story and yeah, she got detention WITH Jayden so it wasn't as bad as it seamed...

The 9th night...(cont)

Leana twiddled her thumbs waiting for time to pass. She kept looking at Jayden which was just twirling a bit of his hair, waiting for time to go pass too. 'Detention s finished now!' the teacher said, walking back into the room. All the students quickly scrambled out of the room before getting into trouble. 'Guess it's too late to go to the movies' Leana told him looking glum. He nodded slowly but then said 'Hey it's alright! We'll go next time' He walked away, leaving her all alone. Leana then walked to the kitchen to get ready for cooking. Several students were already there, but they were all girls. 'If I do well, Jayden will love me for this!' Leana thought in her head. She said a few words and a apron instantly appeared. Vampires can make simple things happen and thats why they had no aprons or gloves or anything else inside the kitchen. She quickly put it on and looked at all the ingredients. She sighed, and started cooking. Slowly, she made the only things they were actually allowed to make for dinner. WHen she finished, the dinning Hall was already packed with people. She quickly made the stuff she used for cooking disappear and sat next to Jayden. She smiled at him but ignored her as he was talking to some mates over on the other side of the table. Leana shrunk back into her chair and ate in a frenzy. She left as soon as she could and went straight to bed. It was a bit early but she didn't care. She just wanted to think about what happened today. 'I mean, why was Jayden acting that way?' Leana thought to herself. As soon as the door opened, she closed her eyes and went to bed...

(hmm...true true. Admin!? Will u change 4 me!?... No answer =P don't worry I'll PM them)

The 13th night...

'Yes! Fridays!' Yumi said out loud. 'Fridays! The days when we don't have any school!'

'You wish!' Leana said laughing, walking to her next class and talking to Yumi.

'Well If I ever get chance for the VC (Vampire committee) , I would tell'em to make school from Mondays to Thursdays!' Leana just kept giggling and smiled. She waved good-bye to Yumi and went to English class or at least called there, Lunish Class. She plopped her stuff on the floor and waited for the teacher to come in. Instead, a different teacher came in. 'Hello students! Your previous teacher is not here today so I will be taking the class'

(soz. No time to write the rest!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back