They wont get married!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

amoi423

Reaction score
My boyfriend and I have tama-go's and they both have 4 smiley faces for their friendship, and when they visit everytime before they leave they kiss, but they won't get married! Why is this??

Are they Mametchi and Chamametchi? If so, they are brother and sister on the anime. So, they won't get married no matter what you do. Just take them to the matchmaker.

My boyfriend and I have tama-go's and they both have 4 smiley faces for their friendship, and when they visit everytime before they leave they kiss, but they won't get married! Why is this??

I suppose you could just keep trying, on the older versions it takes a few days.

WELL HOW OLD ARE THEY?

IF THEY ARE NOT FIVE YEARS OLD IN TAMA YERS AND 3 DAYS WELL THEY ARE NOT FULLY AN ADULT AND THAT MEANS THEY ARE TO YOUNG TO HAVE A BABY. IT COULD TAKE SEVERAL DAYS FOR THEM TO BECOME A FULL ADULT O AND IT MAY SAY THAT THEY ARE 5 BUT THEY HAVE TO BE AN ADULT FOR 3 DAYS BEFORE THE GET MARIED AND HAVE A CHILLED O AND THE 2 TAMAGOTCHI CHARACTERS WONT LIVE TOGETHER BUT THEY WILL GET AN EGG EACH BUT THE PERANT LEAVES 24 HOURS AFTER THE EGG HATCHES AND THE BABY GET 1/4 OF THE MOTHER OR FATERS POINTS AFTER GENERATIION 2 I REALLY I HOOPED I HELPED AND IF YOU GET TIME COULD YOU PLEASE ANSWEER MY QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELL HOW OLD ARE THEY?

IF THEY ARE NOT FIVE YEARS OLD IN TAMA YERS AND 3 DAYS WELL THEY ARE NOT FULLY AN ADULT AND THAT MEANS THEY ARE TO YOUNG TO HAVE A BABY. IT COULD TAKE SEVERAL DAYS FOR THEM TO BECOME A FULL ADULT O AND IT MAY SAY THAT THEY ARE 5 BUT THEY HAVE TO BE AN ADULT FOR 3 DAYS BEFORE THE GET MARIED AND HAVE A CHILLED O AND THE 2 TAMAGOTCHI CHARACTERS WONT LIVE TOGETHER BUT THEY WILL GET AN EGG EACH BUT THE PERANT LEAVES 24 HOURS AFTER THE EGG HATCHES AND THE BABY GET 1/4 OF THE MOTHER OR FATERS POINTS AFTER GENERATIION 2 I REALLY I HOOPED I HELPED AND IF YOU GET TIME COULD YOU PLEASE ANSWEER MY QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please use your indoor voice ._.

I think it's a situation of they are not old enough, because the OP didn't make a point of including the ages of the Tamagotchi.

Or it could be that they are brother and sister, like Violetchilluvr3 said, although I've never heard of this, myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back