Tamago Questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ribonitchi

Reaction score
ok so i want to know a few things i wanna get the exclusive tamago of memetchi and sorry if i sound stupid -.-

it look like this

51lR00fIfaL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

its a tamago right? its not one of those face plates with the gotchi figure they give

and was it released in the u.s ? because i don't wanna get a tamagotchi that i won't even know what it says

anyone please answer and thank you!

Yup thats a Tama-go!And by the way,none of the tama-gos are exclusive just 1st wave and 2nd wave. :)

1st wave tama-gos=colors Blue,green and white

2nd wave tama-gos=colors purple,black and pink

Yep thats a tama go and yes it was released in the U.S to find one check target ,toys r us or big 5 (My friend got the same one you want there) if you still cant find one check ebay or amazon like i did I got mine form amazon :) hope this helped

Yup thats a Tama-go!And by the way,none of the tama-gos are exclusive just 1st wave and 2nd wave. :)

1st wave tama-gos=colors Blue,green and white

2nd wave tama-gos=colors purple,black and pink
What lite figures will the 2 wave tamas have. I think the black will have kuromametch :huh:

What lite figures will the 2 wave tamas have. I think the black will have kuromametch :huh:
It's the same lite figures as included with the wave 1 TMGOs. The black TMGO has Mametchi, the purple TMGO has Memetchi, and the pink TMGO has Kuchipatchi. Kuromametchi isn't a lite figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back