My Tama has evolved!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah,Yes,you might have what is called a megatchi...Lol.Go on then,abuse your teacher! Make her fat! Ok,crude immature sense of humor.Meh.

yeh well ur lucky on my v5 theres 1 with a literal clock face! if u look on the stats page it might tell u what its called dependin on version, tamaclock is called furikotchi. the other 2 r a violetitch and 1 that looks a bit like southparkpikachu's avatar called nemutchi. :blink:

We need more information, for example: the version, The stage ( adult or Teen) you could then look up a growth chart for the version and find the character name.

Sounds like Shitekitchi. I told my mom that she looks like her from the 80's and she told me to shut up. I hate that character. But it's not forever so just mate her off and try again.

She's the character you get for high Spiritual points.

Here's the female v4.5 chart for reference.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, it does sound like Shitekitchi. Shitekitchi is in the tamagotchi V4.5 for the English Version. It's in the URA Tama for the Japanese Version.

What version is it? It's most likely a Shitekitchi (spelling?), but thats only on the v4.5. Refer to a character chart on here or google next time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back