Is it worth it?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagotchluv

Reaction score
So, I'm sort of new to Tamatalk and tamagotchis (I collected before, but my mom accidentally threw them out :( ) So I ordered a pink Tamagotchi music star and I want to get a tama go. Is a Tama go really fun? Thanks guys! Also, should I get an angelgothci? I want to buy it with my own money, but is it worth it? Thanks guys!

i personally would get a v5 if u can find 1, or another v6 - that way they can connect and marry. look on the can ur tamas mate pinned topic in tamagotchi tips and tricks 4 info. as 4 tama gos i dont have 1 so cant help u there. i have a pink sparkly v6 2 but mine is semi transparent with music notes :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Tama-go's pretty fun. You can change the faceplates! :lol: Also, you won't have to grieve over dead tamas like i did when i was younger. :) They also have more characters and the babies are cute and look like mushrooms. :lol: you can tell if it's a boy or a girl by looking at it again! They are easy to care for and have more options! They have figures and new games! :) Figures are like cartriges. They unlock stuff. 1 figure comes with the toy and can unlock cradles. It's a game and it's ok. :) The other figures unlock shops and items sometimes or just shops. There's also a park. You can remodel your tama's room. You can meet characters at the park. You can choose from 3 colors. :furawatchi:

Well, Music Stars are fun, so are the V5s mentioned... I love my Angels.

The Tama-Go is nice for a while then it all of a sudden looses its edge and people complain of the size... (Not a issue to me, I have a bigger Bandai toy pictured in my log MarshmellowDelights) The figures add to the fun for a while and come with a shell in-lay design.

I have 5 Music Stars, 4 in which are open... I enjoy those. They connect with each-other and the V5 and v5.5 and the Tama-go Most of them have touchy buttons (Responce isn't the best, but you get used to it) I find them pretty unique.

Angels are part of the originals. I'm sure you know that. I LOVE mine. I like playing with them and they have a touch sensor on the side which makes it a bit more interesting then the original p1/p2.

Angels use LR44 batteries unlike the newer connections...v1-v6 (CR2032) and the Tama-Go (AAA)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back