music star concert glitch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mametchi77

Reaction score
well i had kuromametchi and during a concert something happend instead of being him with his band mates which where mametchi and memettchi he was gozarutchi and the band mates were babies and in the awards he is there with 2 babies

I've never heard of that glitch before o_O What time was the concert?See if it happens at the next one. Or maybe you should try hitting the reset button and downloading?The music star is pretty glitchy so I'm not surprised :p

Is your Tama still a Gozarutchi now or have you had one in any of the past generations?How new is the battery?

Here is a exstract from Tamagotchi Wikia

https://tamagotchi.wi...tchi_Music_Star

A user of Tamagotchi Wikia has found a glitch, where when your Tamagotchi and its band didn't get a record deal, they'll go back to school, and the bandmates will change into different characters. The user's Tamagotchi had a Kuromametchi in it's band, then it changed to a Simasimatchi. And the other Tamagotchi had a Mimitchi and a Dorotchi, who changed to a Violetchi and Togetchi

It is just a glitch, I wouldn't worry about it too much!

Last edited by a moderator:
Please try searching before posting as there are many posts like this.^^^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back