SmokeAndMirrors' Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokeAndMirrors

Reaction score
DISCLAIMER:- Hello, welcome to my log!

Comments are welcome at all times via PM or profile comments only, please :D (I will eat you alive if you spam)

I find logs that don't have any pictures are rather boring, so I promise to post lots of photos. :)

However, I apologise for the quality of the photos as my phone is nothing more than a shiny lump of metal. :p

So for starters, I will be logging my two Version 3 tamagotchi.

May I please introduce Holly and Frank!

2vjo394.jpg
2vl78tl.jpg

Holly is a patapatatchi and Frank is an obotchi.

2ypelpv.jpg
2nar7g0.jpg

20jppuh.jpg

The opposing colours of their shells always reminds me of an Osu/Mesu pair (which I would LOVE to own) and as they are boy and girl, I have intentions to breed them :)

I hated playing 'Get' and 'Bump' when Frank was a child so I usually just fed him snacks when his happy hearts decreased. Hence, why he's a chubby little fellow. So I decided to play some games with him to try and make him a bit healthier!

iqlpgi.jpg

But he'd obviously much rather play video games with Holly..

rrqsdz.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They've been spending a lot of time together lately, but they don't seem to be very fond of eachother..

2ii8uv6.jpg

Perhaps because Frank isn't always very kind to Holly!

9k2s02.jpg
5zmq6r.jpg

Girls don't like snakes ._.

They'd much rather have ice cream!

23huetw.jpg
2ni87k3.jpg

Holly's always very generous to Frank with gifts.

2ih49iq.jpg
11t1pno.jpg

Holly's a smart girl; she knows that the quickest way to a boy's heart is through his stomach!

They'll be spending a lot more time together though, so there's plenty of time for Frank to work on his charm!

125ie5e.jpg

And I'm sure they'll be the best of friends..

vr7zma.jpg

Exeunt.

So Frank and Holly have been doing well. They're Happy/Hungry metres don't dip often (other than early mornings when I don't get up until 2 hours after they do) and they're pretty much fully trained!

vpcjft.jpg

of course they've aged a day, but Frank's weight is almost under control now, although Holly's always been a bit slim.

20gfu2v.jpg
11l0hp2.jpg

He's been playing lots of games with Holly to try and bring his weight down and lose those chubby cheeks!

r73o82.jpg

But Holly always manages to get the better of him!

33tnfnp.jpg

They certainly like eachother a bit more..

kb64nl.jpg

Especially as Frank no longer sends Holly snakes as presents!

He's become quite the little charmer, bathing to smarten himself up for a visit to Holly tomorrow!

2hfme8j.jpg

I love how his hair flicks up when he's happy!

So after a long day of playing games on oversized basketballs, Holly and Frank settle down to bed at 8pm, within 10 seconds of eachother.

8wlc2a.jpg
6z3qr4.jpg

On an unrelated note, here is my Kusatchi called Adam coming for a close-up on my transparent Version 2!

aze8zm.jpg

I'm waiting for him to turn into an oldie. :rolleyes:

He's 9 years old.. so any day now!

The next day, I wake up to a pleasant surprise. Holly had grown up that morning! She was now a mametchi, and a rather beautiful one at that!

2j346kx.jpg

15p25cj.jpg

Naturally, Frank was still a teenager, as he is a day behind Holly. I was really pleased that she was a mametchi because I wasn't even aiming for one.

A mametchi really is a handsome character, she started singing to me!

2zi96bo.jpg
28jfe2w.jpg

I also bought her a new bow, because she is adorable.

2wgi0p1.jpg

Frank really is a lucky boy to have such a beautiful older woman! And the next day, he caught up with her and grew up!

11c41mc.jpg

Frank was now a mimiyoritchi! But as he was born a day behind Holly, I had to wait til the next day, when he was 5 years old, before anything magical could take place between them..

1zdrg1x.jpg
14adlc1.jpg

And so, when it did, I captured their first kiss on camera! (They look kind of like ducks!)

15p6341.jpg

Yup, it's official, they were in love ♥

90bus3.jpg

I kept connecting them all day, because they couldn't get enough of eachother. They had a block-building competition (Holly won), Frank gave her a flower, Holly gave him a chocolate heart, they had a bouncy ball competition (Frank won), they visited eachother and then... I heard fireworks.

28qrair.jpg

I didn't manage to catch a picture of the actual fireworks, but here's a picture of Holly giving birth and her first born daughter!

2roq55c.jpg

And this is the girls with their respective parents! They are so adorable, and I am so pleased that they're now happy parents. I've decided to name Holly's daughter Bella and Frank's daughter Hayli.

Adam grew into an oldie the same day Holly became a mametchi!

4tr6ti.jpg

I was really fascinated, I've never had an oldie before.

Here's a group shot of all the tamagotchi I'm currently running..

5dw86o.jpg

My Tama-Go, Version 2 and Holly and Frank (Version 3s)

And here's what I'm planning to run and log next!

6th4pc.jpg

My blue sky version 4, which I will probably hatch tomorrow, and my red arrows version 1 (first ever tamagotchi!) which I will be hatching on August 1st (British Time) for the summer hatch. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back