Your First Shiny Pokemon

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LawrenceCabasan

Reaction score
I've always liked Shiny Pokemon with their shine and altered colours. I was playing Pokemon FireRed today and I encountered a Shiny Spearow. This is my 3rd shiny that I have caught, along with my Shiny Sableye and my Shiny Seedot from Emerald (which I've sadly restarted). I think I have 7 Shiny Pokemon now, including some from trades. So I was wondering which Pokemon was your first Shiny and which game you got it in.

Please use this form.

Shiny Pokemon:

Game:

Last edited by a moderator:
Shiny Pokemon: Piplup

Game: Platinum

I actually didn't know it was shiny at first! I got it right off the bat!

Shiny Pokemon: Wobuffet

Game: Pokemon White

One Generous friend helped me start collecting Shinies. It is Pink and has Lipstick O.O

I haven't caught anything... But I have ran into two shiny Pichu in the Trophy Garden.... I didn't notice until after I knocked them both out when I was training.... I think I saw a shiny Vulpix in the same spot...

I've only seen a shiny Pokemon once in my life, and it was a shiny Wingull in Pokemon Emerald. When I realized I had no Pokeballs left on me, I sat down and cried.

I only have Pikachu Colored Pichu from a Gamestop event.

I have never caught a shiny pokemon before but I have the 3 dogs in shiny from a gamestop event :p

Pokemon: Murkrow (Nicknamed Don Karas)

Game: Diamond

Don Karas is the translation of Honchkrow's Japanese name: "Donkarasu". Karasu means crow.

Shiny: Spearow

Game: Fire Red

Well basically this was on emulator, so I don't know if it counts.

So here is my first on the actual game cart:

Shiny: Pachirisu

Game: Pearl

And to be honest, first shiny I ever saw, was on Emerald... in battle tent. I didn't ever know why that Golbat is green, I remember I was surprised.

My first shiny was a Pikachu on either Gold, Silver, or Crystal. I can't remember which game, though.

Shiny: Shinx

Game: Pearl (lost it boohoo :( )

And it had a PERFECT nature to! >:[

Shiny Pokemon: ponyta

Game: platnium

it likes dry berries and is my main beauty contest pokemon

second ponyta i ever saw too XD

The first shine i have caught was the red gyrados from pokemon silver in lake rage or something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back