Tamagotchi Crafts

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sammylover2011

Reaction score
Hi im new to this but i have looked around and thought that the crafts like the houses and cradles were soooooo cool!!!! I wish i could bring them back but i don't know how!!!1 I really want to try all of them 2!!!!!!

If I were you I'd start with making a bed. Not a room, pouch, or house. Bed.

When people make tamagotchi beds, they normally use these materials:

Cotton

Clay

A box (small one)

------------------------

Those are the things people normally use to create the shape/start of a bed.

i just got cotton balls so im gonna make it after dinner. i have a great idea for a tv. cut a samll square out of a sponge and put paper ontop of it and make a tv!!! and i wanna make a rug too!!!!

OMG!!!!! i just came up with another idea!!!!!! Make the lid blue and use cotton balls to make clouds!!!!!!

I made a topic in this forum called "Tama Beds", so check it out. :) Also, if you go back kind of far in this forum, I'm postive that there are about 1,000 topics about people making crafts for their Tamas. Use your imagination, and check the topics out. :)

Thnx but i want them to be different, like, make it my own. But anyway, i don't have any colored paper so i am going to draw my own on. Should i go with blue with pink pokadots or pink and blue stripes! Please help me decide! :p

I made UraMametchi, UraMemetchi, and UraKuchipatchi figures.

Yay!! mine looks great!! i am going to use ChoclateWofl's idea for clay and make liek statues or somethin. I.... made the bed and put on the wallpaper and about to draw on the tv and then finish the rug. then i will be done!! i might post pics of them too.

:wacko:

I used paddle pop sticks to make the bed and then made my own blanket and pillows and a mattress useing some material and some stuffing

Last edited by a moderator:
y'now... I once made a tamagotchi seat in fourth grade... well that was a fail :eek: but I wanna make one now for my Idl cuz now I is in high school and have obtained ahem, a bit more of an artistic skill lol but any tips or designs?

I've thought about making a bean bag chair for my tama. I remember they used to sell ones in stores a while back for cell phones, but I can't find one anywhere. I plan on sewing up a ball and filling it with rice so my tama can sit up in it like they do in my clay cradles. :D

-Purn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back