Tamatown PART-TAY!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Tamina

Reaction score
MONDAY AUGUST 1ST!! GOTCHI TIME 10:30 AM to 11 AM

Wear any clothing you want B)

Hosts are SA3902 and JA3903, who are Makiko and Lovelitchi :D

Invite other Tama friends! ^_^

Use google chrome or firefox, those are the browsers that work the best.

We reccomend you coming in by 10:35 or 10:40 so that we have a chance to move around, and play a wider variety of games together!

Ask any questions below!!!

SEE YOU THERE!!!

Sounds like fun!I'm PQ1384 as a Lovelitchi wearing the Lovelin dress. :) I'll have to see how far behind gotchi time is for me first though. :)

MONDAY AUGUST 1ST!!
prefect because that's when a group hatch that I'm joining starts :D

EDIT:I noticed that gochi time is the same as PST so I will try not to sleep in that day ;) and I will be a guest most of the time because I'm restarting my V6 that day too XP

Last edited by a moderator:
My schedule for the party will be:

10:30-10:35 Meeting up time at entrance/town central :D

Stop at Forest Falls for social time

Stop at Store Area and shop for awhile

Downtown for Club Pop game

Stop at Park (Check out the new free item!)

Beach social and games

Stop at Flower Hills Park

Swirly Sweet City For Social

I didn't want to make a rock solid schedule, because we may accidentally leave someone who is in the middle of a game, or visiting a room. -_-

If you come and stay for the entire party, you may get a treat from JA3903 (lovelitchi) ;)

Could we use the violetchi server? :) oh and I used the cheat for a ton of points so I have plenty of items to give! I'll be the Makiko (BE2236) and I could tell my sister, who's a Chantotchi (BC0125)

Sure!

UPDATE: MAKE SURE TO USE THE "SELECT SERVER LOGIN" INSTEAD OF EASY LOGIN. CLICK VIOLETCHI. :furawatchi: AFTER THAT CLICK AREA 4. THOUGH EASY LOG IN WILL PROBABLY LAND YOU THERE ANYWAY, IT SHOULD INSURE US...

My Tamatown id name is XZ8888. I will be HAPPY to join your party! See you there!

I was the only one who came to the party XD

im sorry i forgot :( i havent been on tamatalk or tamatown for a while. do you think we could do another date?

Arg !! I won't receive my Tama-Go fast enough !!!

Just ordered a tama-go wave2 on ebay :lol:

I will come to the one for tomorrow and this time I will be a kuromametchi because that's what My Tama go is right now :^D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back