Why wont this work!?!?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KateClaire

Reaction score
My Tamagotchis have been together for a long time, and they still wont have a baby.

Obvious things i know SHOULD happen:

1. They are a boy and a girl.

2. They have both been adults for longer than 24hrs.

3. They are partners.

Things it MIGHT be:

1. the boy already has a baby, but he is not dead.

2. they are different ages (4 and 6)

3. well.... there is NO 3, but now its even :)

Anybody got any tips for me???

Mine wont either i have been try 4 day

:furawatchi: :unsure: :D

you have to wait about 72hrs b4 they marry!

they usually grow at either age 3 or 4 into an adult if they greww at age 3 theyll bred at age 5 if it was 4 they will bred at age 6...... now if you bred a v1 and a v2 as long as the v2 is old enough to bred the v1 will bred with it... fount this rather odd but it is true. once they are in love press the connect botton on the v2 to start the connection and they'll breed... i fount it strange and though it was a one time thing but ive done it 3 or 4 times.... so i know it just wasnt by chance.

1. the boy already has a baby, but he is not dead.
That's why - Tamas will only have one baby to take care of at a time.

Even if your Tama is flirting with another one and they are at the love hearts level, they will not mate whilst one of them already has a baby.

(Seems reasonable to me....)

Best, etc.

TamaMum

To answer your question your not going to be able to mate. BUT for future reference go to my post HERE (link) and please post nice things about it so it will get pinned

Siz :ph34r:

Maybe you should try to change their times. Sometimes they don't get together if they're both on different times. i.e. If your boy's time is 12:00 and your girl's time is 1:30. Set them both at the exact same time. That's what I do before I get a boy and girl together.

You can mate with an infinity of tamas. All will produce babies but you can only keep one.

Heres some options
A:Your tamas arent old enough yet

B:Keep connecting no matter what

C: have u been debugging?

D: if u have v2 and v1, maybe ur v2 character ends up being a nazotchi, and they cant have kids
hmmm....

A.they are old enough

B.Been connecting non stop for about 3 hours(lots of spare tme!)

C.No Way!

D.They're not nazotchis, theyre a Takotchi and a Hanatchi

E. Its been ages since I posted, and Im 4 generations ahead now! Thanks everyone!!!

right its simple

dont connect them for 24 hours.

not a joke.

:puroperatchi: :marumimitchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back