Tama-Go released in Europe

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what the packaging will be like... Probably the same as the American packaging, the Music Star had virtually identical packaging.

I guess the long wait finally paid off. :) I won't be getting one, since I already have two, but it's good for the Brits and euros who don't have one yet. I'd be a bit sad if they stopped selling music stars.

Yes.My daddy pre ordered me one from argos.Yay! Pain:I have to teach it to my brother.XD

Woo-hoo! I'll be saving up for one,but it's a shame it's exclusive to Argos,because they can set it at a really expensive price (20 quid isn't that much..right?).

I will be getting one for my birthday which is on Halloween, only 6 more days to go and I have seen it in the cupboard it is green and not as big as I anticipated : )

Yeah i buyed it at Argos! I live in UK and i got one! (Reduced to around £14.00) a few months later after i buyed it, i went to Argos again and guess what?Everybody bought them, out of stock!

Here in Spain, we still having the Familitchi only.

Im gonna buy the Tama-go at ebay.

Can somebody tell where the post to play the games without the figurines??

I read something about some tricks around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back