Music Star Tama log :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagotchluv

Reaction score
I recently got a Tama Music Star (V6). It hatched as a boy, then an hour later turned into a child (Kuribotchi) :kuribotchi: , a day later it turned into a Teen (Kikitchi) I always keep the stress down, I think the highest it was, was like 20 stress points. I always make sure that all the hearts are filled. I kind of don't like that you have to buy the food when they're a teen and stuff, but the Gotchi king sends me money so it's all good lol. I've been giving my tama good care, and tonight he should turn into an adult! I really want to get Mametchi, and it's only my first generation. :mametchi: I'll post who I got later tonight!!! :blink:

I forgot to post the stats of my tama!

Name: Bob (How creative)

Weight: 20 lbs

Hungry: 4

Happy: 4

Stress: 0

Tone: 285

Rhythm: 252

Original: 440

Current Music Genre: R and B

Character: kikitchi

Generation: 1

Band Name: Rock3rs

He is currently sleeping :) (He falls asleep at like 8:30pm and wakes up somewhere between 8-8:30am!)

He should evolve soon...I'll keep you guys posted!

Bob didn't evolve yet, he was supposed to evolve around 11:30pm like last night. :( I guess he'll be a late evolver?? *sigh*

Bob turned into Shimashimatchi while I was sleeping :( I wanted Mametchi so badly!! But I got a "Good care" Character anyways :( I made sure all his hearts were happy and everything. *sigh* But Shimashimatchi is pretty cute too...he's just not Mametchi. :(

Bob and his band of Kuromametchi, Dorotchi, and Him (Shimshimatchi) got pro debut! Then to make extra money, Bon and I worked at a cake shop!!! :D

-Bob's Stats as of now-

Weight: 34 lbs

Stress: 6

Tone: 358

Rhythm: 354

Original: 506

Current Music Genre: Rock 'n' Roll

Character: ShimaShimatchi

Hello fellow Tama Talkers! So today Bob turned 3! I woke up to the sound of my tama beeping, I looked, and Bob's hungry hearts were all gone. :eek: So I quickly fed him, I looked at his stress and it was a whopping 30!! I praised him, and let him play with his toys, and played games with him. Around 11:30am (my time) Bob's band manager (The guitar dude) came and gave him a paycheck of 1,000,000 GP! Nothing else is really happening. He's just bobbing across the screen....lol BOBbing, hehe :)

Bob's Stats!

Weight: 30 lbs (He lost weight)

Stress: 1

Tone: 652

Rhythm: 625

Original: 778

Current Music Genre: R & B music

P.S if you guys want pictures, PM me please! Thanks ;)

SO! Sorry for not updating much yesterday! As you can see, Bob's a pretty boring character. Any-who, well today might be my last day with Bob :( Today he's 4, so tomorrow he'll be five, and THE MATCHMAKER WILL COME! I hope. This'll be my first mating Tama! (Like I said before, my mom threw out my old ones! :( )

so technically it's not my total LAST day with Bob, but pretty mu=ch my last full care day for him :( I'll take care of his baby though :) If it's a girl I'll name her...Bree? Like Bree cheese? Sure, why not? So since we're on the topic of cheese I shall name his boy...ok I don't know a boy cheese name so I shall name him Max.

=Bob's (possibly last) stats=

Weight: 31 lbs

Stress: 4

Tone: 833

Rhythm: 834

Original: 999

Current Music Genre: R and B

Band Name: Rock3rs

Bob would like to say something to all the viewers:

Hey all you view peoples! Thanks for watching my tama log! Tomorrow (hopefully) the matchmaker will come, and I'll get married! I'm sure my owner will put some pictures up! ;)

Okay, so that concludes my log....PEACE OUT GIRL SCOUT!

So I played games with Bob, and he's got the most points you can get!! :D

Tone:999

Rhythm: 999

Original:999

~Bob's stats~

Hungry:4/4

Happy: 4/4

Name: Bob

Weight: 30lbs

T: 999

R: 999

O: 999

Music Genre: Rock 'n' Roll

Character: Shimashimatchi

Woo hoo! :)

Bob got married! He married Maiditchi and had a baby boy! (I think) the sad thing is; is that Bob will be leaving soon. :(

The possibly last stat's of Bob :(

Hungry:4/4

Happy: 4/4

Name: Bob

Weight: 36lbs

T: 999

R: 999

O: 999

Music Genre: R & B

Character: Shimashimatchi