Sign in to follow this  
Joben

Rare Beanie Baby

So I was poking around in the basement earlier today and I came across my old beanie baby collection. Among 200 or so beanie babies, I have a Peanut the Royal Blue Elephant, tags and all. I looked several places online and it is worth up to $5,200! Does anyone know where/how I can sell it (besides ebay)and still get a lot of money for it? I have many others that go for hundreds of dollars but I have no idea where to sell them! I know beanie babies aren't as sought-after as they were a few years ago, but some people still collect them and will pay top dollar. Help?

Hate to be a downer, but i doubt it. It was worth that much in 1998. I don't think Beanie Babies have been worth anything since then. Even on eBay they go for nothing (I tried to sell a bunch of 1996 originals in 2001 - nada).

If you're really set on trying to get money for it, maybe try a collectables shop? The type of place which sells Magic cards and the like.

Keep in mind that just because it's listed for a high amount online doesn't mean it's going to sell.