Tama Breeding

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do u breed?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Trying to

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ebonei

Reaction score
i am trying to but it is not working.

any words of wisdom

i breed all the time whether it be with my own or my freinds or wait for the Matchmaker. When i want my tamas to fall in love what i will do is constantly connect them and make like one always start the connectiong so it wins the games or gets all the presents once it falls in love with the other one ill take and reverse the connection so the one that is in love with the other one will give it nice things as presents to make it like it faster...... and plus your tama wont breed unless its atleast lived for more than 48 hours after it has turned into an adult.

Last edited by a moderator:
I breed a lot it's fun! Well to answer you question for tips. All the tips and tricks should be HERE (link) Click there and its my "breeding 101" post. Should help. Plese post somthing nice so it gets pinned.

Siz :ph34r:

I breed with my own tamas so my advice is try to get training high the mate likes that also make sure that one is male and one is female.

Thats about all the information ive got seeyah !

thanks hiphopper u were a lot of help i need to print that

I'd breed mine if I had a second one to breed it with!

I was a counselor in training at a residential camp just a short while ago, and a lot of the people there had tamagotchis, although everyone was sobusy none of them ever breeded, I don't think.

i either use the matchmaker, breed my tamas, or breed my tama with my bro's tama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back