Are you excited for school?

24 members have voted

1. 1. Are you excited for school?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe
    • YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES
    • NO WAY!
    • Yes, but I know I won't be thrilled after the first week or so.

I know lots of us are excited for school, but some hate school. Vote and post your opinion here!

Personally, I can't wait and wish school was tomorrow, but I'm going to hate getting homework, and well, any kind of work. I'm a good student, get A's, but I don't enjoy homework.

• Like 1

Generally, yes, I'm always excited for school. I'm in my field of study now, on the path to the career in the medical field that I intend to have for the rest of my life, so I'm always looking forward to learning new things. I've been this way for as long as I can remember though, dating all the way back to kindergarten.

I'm excited!After I go on my vacations and stuff,I get bored until sports and school starts up again.

No way, No. Just no . NO! Shoot me now , please.

Yup... Less kids---er teens driving during the day with their cell phones stuck to thier ear while driving and almost causing an accident or two... I can't wait... Really.

But I do miss School...

Eh. Kinda. I love school, I just hate the people there.

I actually am (: I'm going into grade 9, so school is still pretty easy. I'm just excited to see people I don't get to see very much.

I'm not looking forward to getting up at 7 every morning though...

Maybe. Hate the beginning of school, but by about December, you get into the hang of it. By March, school is totally fun and awesome.

School is for chumps, SCIENCE is all a MAN needs.

Holey buckets I am sooooooooooooo Thrilled! I miss all my friends so much!!!!!

Yes im so looking forward to it I think its a chance for me to improve my record ive gotten in alot of trouble and problems but I think its time to change my life around.

I also miss my friends :)

Know I'm gonna be buried in HW, but yeah.

Edited by Miss Nerdy

^Same.The teachers are homework happy XD Not looking forward to the homework part,it's mostly seeing my friends that I didn't get a chance to see over the summer.I'm also looking forward to decorating my locker,this year we get the nice open ones in the side hallway instead of the smallish ones in the main hall.This year would be my third year with a locker,hopefully I get one next to one of my friends this time.;)

No. I am never excited for school. Never.

I'm in classes with absolute jerks. I'm going to be buried in homework again. I'll have to face these two girls that I just...cannot stand. My teachers, as I know from every year so far, will be pains in the you-know-what, and blame everything they did wrong on us. It's like that every year. My friends? They're cool. My school in general is just...awful. At least we get to read The Outsiders. Woop dee freakin' doo.

I'm really excited about school because I'm switching schools to an AWESOME school!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D I've never been this excited for school before ;)

i can't wait to get back to school!!

Reason: i'll be able to hang out with my GF more often

I am a little exiceted to get back to school. Why? here is a list:

See my friends more often.

Hopefully pass math this year.

I'm in grade 10 so its awesome.

get in less academic trouble. maybe.

hopefully break my Procrastination streak.

See my Girlfriend.

and

acctually have a reason to leave ma house.