Sign in to follow this  
Momo8890tamagotchi

reboot

hello everyone sorry for not posting but i was watching movies and well i have a lot of news for you well here it goes.first the plain family evolved but im not telling you what they evolved into later then today janet evolved into flowertchi i hope i was aming for a memetchi well im ok with it Morgan will marry tommorow but then i have to puase him maby because i start school in 2 days so i can only take 1 tama somthimes 2 only if im wearing a jacket or oh well now ill let them talk.

ZZZzzzzZZZZzzzz

Morgan wake up

ZZZzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz

never mind

hi tamatalk im so happy because im watching over alice but she will never be in this log because shes in a group hatch so i geuss thats it so bye tamatalkfans

hello everyone i have a question for you witch tamagotchi should i keep running untill i get my tamagotchi angel please pm me witch tama i should keep running during school so please pm me and ps if you dont vote from now to tommorow ill keep my tamago white running then when he leaves - morgan ill puase the baby then let janet run if my teacher lets tamas run in class or allowes them then ill keep 2 running so pm me witch 2 you want plus 1st tama is the one ill run 2nd tama will be the back up one and the 1 you didnt chose will be runned on weekends so pm me what you think.

sorryfor not posting much i have school but now its the weekend and i also have a new dog to train so a lot has happened like today morgan got married to aa ringotchi or a few days ago when i woke them up after school there was a baby girl called J.C. dont ask why well the plain family can marry now but not now and thats it for now i think they want to talk so here they are.

hi everyone its me janet ive been on pause or in a coma a lot during school scince im messed up :(

everyone else yawns

well thats it i geuss :o

sorryfor not posting much i have school but now its the weekend and i also have a new dog to train so a lot has happened like today morgan got married to aa ringotchi or a few days ago when i woke them up after school there was a baby girl called J.C. dont ask why well the plain family can marry now but not now and thats it for now i think they want to talk so here they are.

hi everyone its me janet ive been on pause or in a coma a lot during school scince im messed up :(

everyone else yawns

well thats it i geuss :o

shhhh say nothing guys

why

because were on tamatalk and dad doesnt know it dad=momo=boy

oh ok then but why

because were Adults so we should be able to do what we want

ok then keep me out of it so bye tamatalk

J.C.:googoogoogaagaa :huh:

J.c. are you logging.

googoogaagaa :(

well ok i geuss your confussed right now right?

J.C.: :D

oh ok then this is tamatalk a website for tamagotchis like you and your parents

:) :lol:

wow your happy

wow plus J.C.do you want to log for eveyone

J.C.: :huh: googoogaagaa no

yea J.c. said her first word

J.C.:i did :huh:

you did it again

J.C.:i did i did yea i can talk :D

J.C. i think we should celebrate

J.C.:we should we should

good bye tamatalkers im trying to get jc alone but were going to party now so bye bye.

oh now i just made the parents leave so im happy now so bye ill post when jc evolves!

hello everyone before J.C. went to bed she made a song and here it is ps i recored it but heres the words she was only sitting around then made ok here it is!

tamatalk,tamatalk tamatalk is the best ever ever ever it has tamagotchi fans for me and you tamatalk tamatalk i wish i could meet more friends

did you like her song pm me if you did she'll love fan mail for it!

ps yea page 3

Edited by Momo8890tamagotchi

hello i have good and bad news im only running J.C. because of school so she can come but shell be sleeping and for the good and bad news the news is that J.c. evolved into a uwasatchi its a bad person on the groth chart if im wrong pm me oh well i wont be pmed if you cant pm me post in this log if you do post ill look at it and then edit it and change it to the part of my log well heres J.C. shes bugging me to so here she is.

momo why did you make me sleep all today

because i had school

then why did you stop running all of your other tamas - my friends

because they cant run right now so get over it

fine are you going to add any other tamas while i run or live

yes when my tamagotchi angel come im going to run that only if i have battries

ok then bye tamatalker im going to get money or do somthing of some sort so byebye tamatalkfans

tamafans this is not the real post a little later maby tommorow but good news i just started json back up so im happy about that so ill post later bye bye.

hi everyone im so happy and sorry for not posting for awile well heres what happened.jc left her kid alex hes a mattaritchi and for jason hes a dreamitchi i got the boys desiny star by a code gen. and he got prodebut and hes in 2nd place and everyone else has the mystery instruments and thats it so yeah ill post later to.

hello sorry for not posting this short ill post tommorow well im happy my tamago is that penguin and just now i married jason to a maiko i think its spelled they had a baby boy so im happy im going to let jason say a few words then bye bye

hi tamatalk im going to name my baby yellow? maby if not red or blue then later on momo told me that his angel is coming so that very exciting or very happy feeling so yeah bye550+ thank tamatalk fans

oh yeah pm me good baby names for a boy ok and for who reads this this log is now called momo and ??? rough logging -the??? resemble the babys name.

ps my tamago will marry tommorow so please send girl and boy names to and ps if you cant send mail to me post here saying that.

mysterygeust:hia momo

omg you came back

yep

well lett me tell you guys who this is this is matteo carson mat for short he was my first tama guy hes a mametchi and he came back to vist and he changed his name and hes 3 years old in human years!well me mat and the gang will be back in like 3 hours after bowling.

SAD POST

like said sad post well heres the news im only running 1 tama you guys chose but till then im done logging the choices are v6,tamago,v4,v1.sorry chose 1 or 2 when i get 10 votes ill start logging again but only 1 if 2 get same amount ill chose between them so sorry its just very hard but if i get a v2 or v3 or v4.5 ill log that so please pm me or if you cant reply in this log.

swish swash swish

omg what is that

swish swash swish

realy what is that

swish swach swish

its me cookie im back but thats not me buzzing

its not me zach

swish swash swish

guys come on tell me

swish swash swish

is it a fly if so cookie and zach get 3 fly swatters

ok

swish swash swish boom boom boom

wait now i remember its angel my angelgotchi

angel:hi and good bye

1 more view and something will happen for 600 hundred views!! ps i never thought i would get this far.