Which version do YOU like best?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite is probably the original Tamas from the 90s.

The iD L.

It has a ton of fun features to keep me from getting bored, yet it still mostly feels like a pet. :) I like the fact that it's in Japanese, I think it makes it more unique. I also like the characters- it has so many! Plus, IMO, it's way better than the connections, but that's just me. ;)

The iD L.

It has a ton of fun features to keep me from getting bored, yet it still mostly feels like a pet. :) I like the fact that it's in Japanese, I think it makes it more unique. I also like the characters- it has so many! Plus, IMO, it's way better than the connections, but that's just me. ;)
Totally agree, hehe :) iD L is really awesome and has tons of cool features, so you can never get bored. :)

I enjoy the Tama-Go. It has soooo many features and things to do with your characters, regardless of the figurines that you can purchase to extend play.

As well as it has the original look, the pixels and greyscale screen. So that you're not giving up the original fun and appeal of having a Tama in regards to having your wonderful pet.

:D I love my Tama-Go, so much
laugh.gif

V4.5 ! The games are so fun ! I love the characters, and the points thing, and the fast that they can get jobs :lol:

It's a tie between the Entama and the iD L for me :D I liked the V4 but I was awful at the games, and since the Entama is basically the Japanese V4, it has most of the same features but just different games. I love my Entama :3 I also love the V4.5 because of the designs, the new characters, and the games just don't get old.

Music Star because it's a more advanced version and now I know what the mametchi thing (I made a profile for my friend Rose on tamagotchi corner shop 3 who I named my tamagotchi after :D ) is called. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
My personal favorite changes depending on what I'm playing with at the moment, but it would currently have to be the Connection V2. It's an improvement over the V1 in that it has a wider variety of games and a shop/points system, but is not as complex and distant from the concept of pet-raising as the V3 and V4. It's brilliant in it's simplicity, and the character designs are particularily adorable, particularily the version exclusives.

~Marie

V3! :) Just the right balance of simplicity and complexity for me. Not to mention I love a lot of the characters.

I really like a lot of Tamas, just like I dislike a lot. I really enjoy the V5, because it's not too slow and not too fast and the games are pretty cool, but if you don't feel in the mood for playing a game you can feed it a snack without worrying about the weight, because there's no weight. The only downside is that the parent games don't increase happiness. I miss my V3, broken in a debugging experiment, and hope to get a new one because I really did love it for the same reasons as MonochromePixel.

My first Tama was the V4, I still own it, and out of all my 20 Tamas (9 different varieties!), it is still one of my favourites. The iD L seems less like a pet to me, more like something where you aim for a high generation and unlock a lot of different features, but the older Connections (V2 to V5) are very pet-like - fun and exciting, but still more like a pet. True, I don't have a V2, but I'm going to order one today! In fact, I'd better finish off this post, so I can order it.

~ Dazzmina ~

Now that my v6 ran out batteries, I started running my Tama-Go. And I have to say I'm loving it. LOVING IT! So I say Tama-Go. I'm going to buy a Chamametchi Gotchi Figure today :D .

Hmmm that is a hard decision, I love my V4 and the V3 is pretty cool, and V4.5 has a lot of interesting characters that I really enjoy. I don't like the familitchi because I find it boring after awhile and the Tamago is ok but I am not to big on it. The original is complicated but its not so bad. I love TMGI+C but it just feels like a game sometimes and loses some of its appeal as a carry along pet. V1 is cool but it also can get a little boring the same goes for the tama-angel. And I love the music star but it can get reeeeeally annoying with its random beeps. All in all I have to be tied with between V3-V4.5 its a tough call there.

I love the v.3!

It's my very favorite hahaha:).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back