What did you do over the Summer?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

memetchi <3

Reaction score
Since Summer is practically over, might as well talk about what you did during the good days of freedom.

I did, nothing. Just going on the computer, drawing, and playing on the Wii/DS.

While I can't classify my summers as absolute freedom anymore, the season definitely presents itself as a time to take part in a lot of fun activities! Here's a few things I did this summer:

• Moved into a new home
  • Landscaped my yard
  • Had a few picnics in the park by the river
  • Saw a lot of movies in the theatre
  • Cleaned up a flooded basement (that wasn't fun!)
  • Went to a family reunion
  • Travelled to the west coast for some much needed relaxation
  • Took a road trip to Saskatchewan to visit relatives
  • Went for a few runs in the rain
  • Attended the Fair
  • Took part in Pride
  • And since the summer isn't over just yet, I've been seeing a lot of stage plays at our Fringe Festival. 9 so far with 2 more this weekend.

That sums it up for my summer. I would include "worked a lot" in that list if I wasn't so frazzled all the time LOL!

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's see...

Tennis

Cooking camp

Tennis

Bracelets

Tennis

Friends

Tennis

Bought an iD L!!!

Tennis

Oh, did I mention tennis?

I got up at 6am every morning to go to school because I live in the Southern Hemisphere and it's winter down here.

Went to visit family

Mmmkay...

Volleyball

Went to Disney World and rode Space Mountain (it was so fun!)

Lots of sleepovers

Online shopping :p

Family road trip to my Uncle's house

Went to the pool with friends a few times

Kitchen Remodel @.@

And I just bought school supplies.School starts on Wendsday,sadly it's my last Saturday of the summer. :(

I spent a great deal of time caring for our new dog's litter of puppies. I also spent a lot of time hunting down various dog VPets to add to my collection. Aside from a few sad parts ( a couple of our dog's pups died ) This has been one of my better summers.

Well here it is in order:

Nothing

Went to Cadet Band Camp for 3 weeks

Came back home as soon as my bro went to camp.

Found out Bro got a girlfriend while i was gone.

I got a girlfriend, finally asked her out after 1 yr of loving.

Sitting around at home.

Getting ready for school.

I haven't had Summer break yet. I get out of school on the 25th of this month and am off until the 20th of September. Not a long break but enough to catch up on sleep and veg for a bit.

Well, I had summer school for 5 weeks to get ahead in math, and now that it's finally over, I'm in Paris, and I'm going to Italy in a fee days, then back to France, then back home a week after school starts :)

There is kind of alot...

Swimming

Camping

Cleaning

Tamatalk

Hang with my friends

Shopping

Ordered a new phone

Went to my cabin in Michigan

visited my grandparents

Volleyball

Dance

Piano

TV

Jogging

Tanning in the sun

Gardening

Help Mom with her work

Slept

Help my friend walk his dogs

And went to Disney land

well, my summer was so looong... soo:

• Computer all time untill my mama and daddy get angry..
  • Went morocco to see family.
  • At morocco, we went to a hotel.
  • Swim with my cousins.
  • Had Some HAAAAARD BOXES from my mommy.
  • wakeup at 2 o'clock noon.
  • Miss School.
  • Buy a new School Bag.

i don't know..only this. :)

This summer I visited Europe (France, Switzerland, Austria &amp; Italy) for 2 weeks and then I went to British Columbia for 3 weeks to visit my family. :)

I didn't do much, to be honest.

I went to my friends' houses a few times, lived through an earthquake and hurricane Irene in the same week, lost power for four days after that, and I'm still on summer break because my school was flooded, the roads are broken, and therefore they delayed school. We should have went back last Wednesday, but we're going back next week. Probably the 19th.

Although I'm going to the school in the next district over this week to catch up on AP World History.

Got back into my Tamagotchi because I know that I've missed them a lot. Looked for jobs, and got all sorts of stuff sorted out, some of it was drastically traumatic and some was fabulous. So, wicked - summer accomplished.

I went shopping, then I went on the computer and have been here all day, because today=1st December=start of summer here in NZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back