Costumes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ApertureGotchi

Reaction score
What are you for Halloween this year? Brag about it here. I was hoping to be Lady GaGa, and make a bubble costume. Expensive as it is, I think it would be fun to make it. Anyways, what are you for Halloween this year. And by the way, its never too early to think about it.

I haven't dressed up for Halloween in years. I think the last time I dressed up I went as a Ninja Turtle. That was some point in te late 80's or early 90's.

Lol,my Tama-loving friend and I are planning on dressing up as Lovelitchi (me)and Meloditchi (my friend)and hand out candy. :) We have the designs drawn,I saw things that could work for our coustumes a few days ago.I didn't trick or treat last year,I don't really care for it :p The candy is never eaten anyway. :p My Mom,Dad an I went out to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner last halloween instead.XD

I'm really bummed out. It's the first time we're living in a real house (we rent it though) and part of a nice "religious" community that is very well kept and they don't even let the kids trick-or-treat here. :< they do trunk-or-treat at the local church down the street at like 6pm - totally lame!

I know there are risks with letting kids go out on Halloween, but it's part of being a kid - if you're worried about your kids go with them or check the candy for razor blades when they get home.... Last year (when we first moved in) we were gonna dress up and we had already carved a pumpkin and everything - then we found out that we wouldn't have kids coming to the door. :< People are too up tight now a days about their kids, they don't let them be kids anymore. It makes me sad.

So, I won't have a costume and I probably won't even be passing out candy cause I'm not a part of the church and feel awkward just going there...

;_;

-Purn

I want to dress up as Len/Rin/Hatsune Miku. Might try to get my friend to dress up with me.

Every day is like Halloween for me, my personal style is based on Halloween novelty. I always wear black/orange, skeleton, ghost, moons, and eyeball stuff :~)

But I guess on Halloween I'd go crazy and not know what to wear! I just love the whole idea of Halloween costumes in fashion.

ASDHFJSFJD That's tricky. SINCEI'MOBESSEDWITHSAILORFAWKINGMOON... A sailor Senshi/Scout.

My friend said I should be Jupiter, 'coz I'm tall (I also have green eyes and brunette hair, although it's a bit short, and she is my favourite)

I'd like to be a villain too. Amazoness Quartet, anyone? Or maybe Sailor Moon herself!

I'd also like to be a character from Avatar: The Last Airbender :3

If I could, I would love to dress up in costumes used from period films. Really geeky, right? I just would love to wear fancy gowns and beautiful dresses that show off my curves. Alas, there are none NEARLY as fancy as I'd like them to be, but I will provide links to show case what would be my dream Halloween costume c:

[x] [x] [x] Those are from The Other Boleyn Girl which had a poor plot but AMAZING costumes. Dream dresses.<3

If I could, I would love to dress up in costumes used from period films. Really geeky, right? I just would love to wear fancy gowns and beautiful dresses that show off my curves. Alas, there are none NEARLY as fancy as I'd like them to be, but I will provide links to show case what would be my dream Halloween costume c:[x] [x] [x] Those are from The Other Boleyn Girl which had a poor plot but AMAZING costumes. Dream dresses.<3
I do like the gold one. Rather elegant, I think

Im either going as princess peach or hello kitty

I was thinking something from Super Mario...

I'm not too sure about it, I might settle for something else though.

Hoping they still have the female mad hatter costume at party city... :) It was really cute, it had a blazer type thing and a skirt and knee socks and a hat that goes off to one side. Super adorable. :3

I was thinking something from Super Mario...I'm not too sure about it, I might settle for something else though.
Really? Me too! Im going to be Toad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back