im in a problem.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nadoosh

Reaction score
well, i get scared fastly.. i mean that i get scared when i think about Jinn and aliens and monsters... i feel that i they will get in front of me. i feel scared ESPECIALLY when i am alone. so every day mom and dad go to work and i stay with my maid,and we r thinking that maybe at the end of the year we will let her go. so i will stay alone in the home when i come from school, and i will get scared when i think about that.. so what should i do to stop feeling scared?!

please help me! :(

they say that im crazy. and there are no such things. i don't even sleep because of it! :(

Do whatever you can to take your mind off it!

Force yourself to laugh it off. Think about how ridiculous all those mystical beings are and how stupid it is for people to believe in them. At the moment your mind is your worst enemy because it's telling you that they're real and that you should fear them, although it can easily become your best friend if you try hard enough to convince yourself that they're all just silly little things the human mind came up with. :)

Do whatever you can to take your mind off it!

Force yourself to laugh it off. Think about how ridiculous all those mystical beings are and how stupid it is for people to believe in them. At the moment your mind is your worst enemy because it's telling you that they're real and that you should fear them, although it can easily become your best friend if you try hard enough to convince yourself that they're all just silly little things the human mind came up with. :)
I try it.. but i still keep thinking of it. Do you believe that when i shower even i don't close the door?!

You could ask to have a friend over after school or during the day... That could help the being alone part. You could hang out with us on Tamatalk too.

^Thats true.When I'm home alone,I turn on the TV and video chat my friends.It makes me forget about any sounds and stuff because I'm having a good time talking. :)

i get scared very easly to i have lots of little bizare traditions to help calm me down like very night for five mins saring at the stars and just thinking about something i like, like dragons or elfs,or link and pit <3

but thats just me anyway hope i helped

Like everyone else said, distract yourself. That's the best thing. Assure yourself that they aren't real. (Because they aren't) if you're Christian, pray to have the thoughts taken away. Call a friend or video chat them when you're by yourself..

Well my best advice is to find your happy place. For me, that's playing Minecraft. When I feel angry, scared or upset, I lie down and think about Minecraft.

Like everyone else said, distract yourself. That's the best thing. Assure yourself that they aren't real. (Because they aren't) if you're Christian, pray to have the thoughts taken away. Call a friend or video chat them when you're by yourself..
(Im not christian)

and i will try to. oh and mom doesn't lets anybody to come in home when im alone. :mellow:

thanks for replying :)

i get scared very easly to i have lots of little bizare traditions to help calm me down like very night for five mins saring at the stars and just thinking about something i like, like dragons or elfs,or link and pit <3

but thats just me anyway hope i helped
i'll try drawing when im on bed, and dancing on music when eating lunch alone. :p

You could ask to have a friend over after school or during the day... That could help the being alone part. You could hang out with us on Tamatalk too.
i can't let anybody come inside home when im alone. mom says that :(

I used to get scared and lonely when I was younger. My mother didn't like me having people over either so it was hard. I learned to crank up my music really loud and dance and have a good time. I distracted myself by cleaning things up (which made my parents happy) and I also had movies or TV on sometimes. Do things that make you feel good!

And don't feel bad about being scared. Even as I got older, I still would run up the basement stares in my parents house cause of that worry. Maybe silly to some people, but oh well. :) Laugh it off! Laughing with yourself is a great ease to being uncomfortable.

You've always got this community here to help ya out too!

-Purn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back