things you did as a child that got you in trouble

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

madi3

Reaction score
when i was 3 i punched a boy in a burger king playplace ball pit. my grandma told me to do it he was teasing me

I was 9 i threw a heavy phone book at my lil brother becaue he made me lose my wii game i think it was mario but the phone book mised him by a couple of feet

I pinned my cousin to the ground and pulled his arm back and it turns out I dislocated his arm or something like that :I

So I was in my kindergarten class and it was lunch time and i was very hungry, kids were joking around and pretending to eat one another so i actually bit a kid and he was crying so hard but he was not bleeding.

Same with me. xD

Only when I was a baby, all I did was cry. o.o

But as an actual child, I was an angel. xD Super quiet and would listen to anyone. xD

One time apparently when I was about three, I wasn't in big trouble, but I drew on the walls of our guest room. So, my mom took my hand into the room and pointed at it saying, "No no no, -mynamehere-" I listened to her and never did it again, but that same day my moms best friend came over. As soon as she came in I took her hand and walked her to the guest room and stood at the wall saying, "No no no!" to her and pointing at it. xD

Well, I punched a guy in the nose. :D

I was eight or nine at the time and was standing up for my cousin. :p

I didn't leave my room for over two weeks! :p

You know that triple snapping thing that little drama queen girls do to look popular and such? xD Well.. I made the mistake of doing that to my dad.. when he was already mad at me.. I got in so much trouble for that.

I almost tipped a dresser drawer on myself

i could of like

died

Let me see...

*At 6:30 A.M., I snuck out of the house and looked at some kids go to school, then my mom accidently locked me out. And, well you can guess what happened next. :p

*I ate cat food and gave my mom a big nice smile.

*I said a bad word I shouldn't type in here when I was 5.

There might be more, but I might've forgotten them. :ph34r:

Oh one time I was watching tv and it was on this little table-thing, and I was kicking the table as I watched it, and I was sitting right in front of it, and it FELL OFF AND PINNED ME DOWN and I screamed and cried.

I can't remember anything like that... I am sure I did something but what??? :huh: I was and never have been an angel. :rolleyes:

I pushed my older brother off the stairs on the playground, he fell and would not stop crying. I told him to stop being a baby and get up. Turns out he had sprained his ankle. I hid when I found out how bad it was.

Ate lottery tickets.

Ran away.

Burped.

Sniffles snot.

Whined.

Made bad grades( B)

Drew on walls

Left cousin in the woods...I was a mean 6yr. Old okay??

I was *ahem* AM pretty much an angel. I do remember (only because I saw in photos) one time, when I was little, I climbed the shelves in the pantry and got into the fruit loops cereal. I must have loved fruit loops to do something like that! xD

I traced everything on the computer screen in green permanent texta because I was scared that everything would dissapear.

when I was little (I think i was like 6 or somthing) my dad played this song called army by ben folds 5 and it said the f word and I would sometimes say the f word without knowing what it meant also the same song it said the s word (you know the one that means poop) and got in trouble for saying it and when I was like 11 or 12 I bit my aid because I was hungry and when I was like 6 i hit my no longer friends with with a tennis racket. yea I was a devil a little aspie devil xD

Last edited by a moderator:
well. i suppose i was a fine child, i mainly just sat around, watched telly, read, drew, and sang beatles tunes constantly.

just a few things i did i stongly remember were that when i was maybe five, six or seven i hit my younger sister on the head with a boot. she fell to her knees and cried for like, an hour and i didn't really understand why she was, because i actually hit her pretty softly. my parents were pretty upset tho', and they made me sit on the stairs for a few minutes.

i used to bring loaves of bread up to my room in the morning [7 - 7:30] and eat the inner white pieces, and throw the crust bits behind my bed. xD

i would wake up at 4 or 5 in the morning and watch ytv [stickin' around, this game show with kids on different coloured teams (i forget the name), and every morning they'd play the o canada theme].

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back