What's your current MAJOR pet peeve?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetpea40998

Reaction score
What's some of you major pet peeves?

mine are:

hearing people eat

people misspelling things that are very easy to spell

hearing people eat

people calling me short

hearing people eat

What about yall?

For me?

it is:

when i see that the people are doing bad things. ewww

it makes me want to scream! :angry:

i hate hearing loud noises when im trying to sleep, eat, watching tv/movie, and playing video games.

any other time loud noises are fine.

People saying "u" instead of typing out the WHOLE word, you. And stuff like that. I hate text lingo.

Mean/rude people drive me to tears (not literally, just I hate them so much)

Know-it-alls.

People who go 'wwwhhhhaaaat?" when the teacher says something interesting as if the teacher's crazy.

People who think they're cool by saying the "n" word.

Gangstas in general.

When people don't use proper grammar on the Internet. It really makes me want to SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

When my mum confuses Pokemon Tamagotchis and Littlest pet shops and she asks me why I brought my kamakotchi (what she calls it) when I have my DS and she also says that "Yeah, she thinks her littlest pet shops will die, theyre just plastic!" to my brother <.<

I also hate that when my Big sister's 4 year old son Crys for no reason. I was forced to play with him and I accidentally sat down on his finger (not my full body weight by the way, about a quarter of it) and he started screaming and crying hysterically like he's being murdered with a pen.

Like I said in the other thread, people who wear shoes in the house. Luckily those people are few and far between.

Like I said in the other thread, people who wear shoes in the house. Luckily those people are few and far between.
LOL I always take my shoes off at the door cause I hate to vacuum that much XD Though, reversely I used to wear my shoes in my parents house cause their carpet was aweful... They just replaced it this year though so when I visit I will take my shoes off :)

my Major pet peeve... hmmm...

I would have to say my land lady. She's a nice lady, but she's a little crazy about her lawn and yard and stuff and asks that we help her with it, which we have and she still flips out on us cause we couldn't mow her lawn (or get someone in our family to do it cause we have no lawn mower and she doesn't have one here for us to use...) and she was freaking out that city officials were gonna fine her for her lawn not having been mowed in ::gasp:: 2 weeks!

Also, I would like to point out that the lawn I speak of is behind the house, like the backyard. The front is a diner and has the entire front paved..... well except for the flower box which nothing grows in but weeds, that I weeded and only got a thank you after about 2 months after doing it. XD

yeah... land lady is a little crazy....

-Purn

LOL I always take my shoes off at the door cause I hate to vacuum that much XD Though, reversely I used to wear my shoes in my parents house cause their carpet was aweful... They just replaced it this year though so when I visit I will take my shoes off :)

-Purn
So you even wore them in the kitchen and the bathroom? Not on! D:

My other irrational annoyance are people who pound in the walk light button. Once is enough!

Hearing people breathing when I'm trying to sleep (if I'm sharing the room with them). It makes me want to take a pillow and smother them.

White people who try to be black. You know, using black slang like, "A'ight" and such. Like Justin Bieber does(though he's not the reason I hate it, he's just an example.)

It just bugs me more than it should. I once stopped talking to my best friend for days because she used black slang.

White people who try to be black. You know, using black slang like, "A'ight" and such. Like Justin Bieber does(though he's not the reason I hate it, he's just an example.)

It just bugs me more than it should. I once stopped talking to my best friend for days because she used black slang.
'A'ight' is black slang? All the black people I know say 'all right'. Idiots who don't learn to enunciate say 'a'ight'.

Drivers who don't use their turn signals when merging. I'll be cool with you if you cut in front of me with your turn signal on but if you don't...GRR! :p

Oh, and people who don't sneeze/cough into their arm. I'm sorry, but as a health care professional, I just can't have that. XD

Last edited by a moderator:
My curent ones are

Know it alls (There's this plant know it all in my group in school, and he keeps saying my plant will die for being overwatered and I water it the correct amount and everyone's putting like, one cup of water in theirs when I put 10 droppers of water in mine)

People in my personal space, especially people that aren't my friend Ugh it bugs me so much.

Liars. I have a friend who has a lying problem and she always bends the truth to make herself seem better than she actually is.

Typing lessons at school. I'm the fastest typer in my class, and I'm forced to line up my fingers on the keyboard and type slow as crap. and the teacher claims, "You'll be a slow typer for the rest of your life if you don't use this method"

The words Shut Up. Gosh, it's such a rude way to tell someone to be quet, and I take it very offensive.

when people call your name repetitively and say something stupid like, "i like pie" or "hi" in a fake spastic voice. its like, your not coming across very funny, but you are surely accomplishing the annoying part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back