How to get Mametchi in Music Star

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mametchi32

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to get Mametchi in music star? I know you have to take really good care of it, and I did take really good care of my baby tamagotchi, but then it turned into a Kuchitamatchi... what did I do wrong?

*Topic moved to 'Help for New Tamagotchi Pet Owners'*

i think the child's care are random becus i took horible care on my baby and it evolved into kuribotchi ( the cuter one ). but nvmind becos kuchitamatchi still have chance to evolve into the perfect care kikitchi teen but when it is nonopotchi (horrible care) then u have no more chance to evolve into mametchi anymore even though how good u take care of it.for a mametchi u nid kikitchi(perfect care) or hinotamatchi (ok care) and then u give them 4/4 hungry hearts , 4/4 happy hearts , lowest weight , NO stresses (NOT EVEN 1 STRESS) and will evolve into mametchi (perfect care) or odd gen.(1/3/5/7/9...gen.) or kuromametchi (also perfect care) on even gen.(2/4/6/8/10... gen.)

Does anyone know how to get Mametchi in music star? I know you have to take really good care of it, and I did take really good care of my baby tamagotchi, but then it turned into a Kuchitamatchi... what did I do wrong?
Is your Tamagotchi a 2nd generation? If so,I think the partner might have been a bad care. Bad care parents are more likely to have bad care children.

I'm pretty sure the toddler you get is random. If you have an odd generation tamagotchi, that is a 1,3,5,7,9,etc..., and you take perfect care without any care misses or one, you'll be able to get Mametchi. Hope I helped.

Edit: The upper posts are correct, but I really think that it's based on care misses.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back