~A Tamagotchi Angel's Heavenly Log~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xoswansxo

Lifetime Angelgotchi x 3
Reaction score
Hi, this is my log for my Tamagotchi Angel. The Angel is my favorite model, and I haven't done a log on her yet, so now is the time!

At around 7 PM, I put batteries in to my yellow with gold wings Angel!

He beeped in surprise, and out from the UFO popped a little Okabetchi! He was absolutely adorable! I named him Suka, just because I liked the name. I fed her and played with him constantly, he is a baby after all, and he got really used to me! As I fed him candy to raise his Angel Points, a bat appeared! I was terrified! But i tapped the screen vigorously to protect my baby!

All was well, and in an hour and a half, he had evolved! Into a Maruten! I was so proud of my little Suka! He immediately went to sleep, since it was late and all.

And thats all I have for now! One thing for sure is that he'll make an appearance in the next chapter, he wanted too so badly!

Sincerely Yours,

Suka and ~D~

Hey guys! I'm back, and this time with Suka! He's really excited to meet you all!

Hi, um, I'm Suka! Yea! Ooh, I just evolved into a Kodoten! Mummy was so proud!!

Yes, Suka evolved late this evening into the beautiful Kodoten I had been expecting him to evolve into!

Ummm, can I make an appearance, D?

Of course you can! This is Kusa, my Kusatchi! He was the first Tama I ever had, he was from my V2! Kusa will also be making appearances in this long! He's a very good friend of mine!

Thanks D! :kusatchi:

Ok, Mummy says i have to go~

Me too!

See you next time!

Suka, Kusa, and ~D~

kodoten.gif

Good Morning! I have great news! Earlier this morning, as I was playing games with Suka, he evolved! Into a Kuriten!

I've got stronger wings now, and I can fly faster than ever! Ooh, and my training bar is full too!

Thats right, Suka!

Hey, aren't you gonna tell um about the Other thing?

Ummmmm...

And that wasn't very nice, Mummy....

Oh, ok, ok fine. I went to take a little nap. Um, when I woke up, poor little Suka's health bars were empty! He only had one happy heart left! I quickly fed up of course, and pumped up his Angel Power again, but I should have been more careful! You see, I wanted him to evolve into Futagotenshi, the Angel Twins! But, they require perfect health, and although my health record was perfect before, its isn't anymore....

Thats okay, D, Suka still is stronger than ever!

Yeah, and, truth be told, it was hard evolving everyday, I had to keep adjusting! Especially since Kuriten's are powerful angels....

You guys are right, but I ought to be more careful! And anyways, you guys should be off to your afternoon nap, hmmm?

Yes please! After this morning!

Yeah, sure, thanks D!

See you next time!

Mmhmm!

Suka, Kusa :kusatchi: , ~D~

Aren't I adorable? XD
kuriten.gif

Suka!

Ok, ok~!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there guys! I'm going to start adding in pictures, so spread the word~!!!

Here are the first ones!

309447_2315030964066_1498215589_32588260_6300642_n.jpg

Yes, I know, they're backwards, I used a webcam! They will always be backwards~!

Here's another one:

319636_2315026363951_1498215589_32588247_2509290_n.jpg

I'll keep you posted, Kusa and Suka are both in their rooms right now!

'Till Next Time!

~D~

And we're back! Hi guys, I thought you would like just some more basic info on my dear Suka and Kusa, so here it goes!

Suka

Kuriten

Angel Power: 79

Hy: 4

Effort: 4

Kusa

Kusatchi :kusatchi:

Happy: 4

I was able to catch Suka on a walk, but no picture and he's still out. Kusa is showering upstairs.

And thats the morning update! Later today, I'll be sure to update them!

~D~

Hi guys! I'm trying to update as much as possible! Since there isn't much going on with Suka or Kusa, I'm just going to go ahead and show you three photos of my Tamagotchi Angel. It's the yellow pearl-ish color with gold wings, although the gold paint is kinda rubbing off. The yellow color is exclusive to the English version. Again, all these photos will be backwards because of the webcam, sorry. This photo is just of the front.

301243_2316763407376_1498215589_32591798_4489501_n.jpg

This photo is of this cute cloud keychain I attached to it:

321083_2316764287398_1498215589_32591799_1627195_n.jpg

And this last photo is of the back, there's a Japanese cherry heart sticker and if you look closely, you can see the Bandai 1997 logo written backwards XD:

302689_2316764967415_1498215589_32591800_8071092_n.jpg

As always, I look amazing in all of these, don't I , Mummy?

Yes you do, Suka!

Hey, why aren't there any pics of me?

I don't have any of you left......

Oh, and Mummy, I would like to change my font color to pink. Blue color is getting boring.

Fine...

Anyways, I have to take you guys out for a stroll, don't I?

Yes please!

Mmmhmm!

Well then, finish your pie first, Suka, and your apple, Kusa!

We'll see you next time!

Suka, Kusa :kusatchi: , ~D~

Hi guys!! I have great news! Suka evolved evolvd again, this time into the Futagotenshi I had wanted him to turn into! i wasn't expecting it, because of the little mistake I had earlier, but it still happened! He's happy about it too, he got used to his Kuriten body, and then bam!

I feel stronger, and I can fly faster! Oh, and can you believe it? My Angel Power is at 90 now!!!! Here I am:

296174_2320490900561_1498215589_32596940_7114661_n.jpg

Its funny, although Suka is technically now 2 angels, twins, they seem to finish each other's sentences, but I guess they're two now, so, hmmm.....how about Suka and Suko? These conversations are going to get interesting.....

You betcha! This blue's gonna be my color!

Mmmhmm!

Oh boy.... :kusatchi:

Allright, see you tomorrow!

Suka, Suko, Kusa, ~D~

Good Morning~!

Mhmm, mhmm!

~D~ is still sleeping, so we left her be!

Yeah, we left her be!

Um, are you guys positive that its okay to get into her TamaTalk account?

It'll be fine, trust me, she was gonna log us this morning anyway!

Mhmm, she was, she was!

Hey, what are you-HEY!

Uh-oh, gotta go!

Gotta run, gotta go!

Oh boy, this is gonna get funny :kusatchi:

Aaaand we're back! Hi again, sorry about this morning, Suka and Suko were supposed to be grounded, but I didn't have the heart to do it. I learned they were being influenced by Debirutchi, the Devilgotchi. Anyway, they're going to apologize.

I'm sorry....

Me too!

Told you guys you shouldn't have been doing it!

But Debirutchi said if we did it, our Angel Power would be higher than 90!

Mmhmm, he did, he did!

You guys are no longer allowed to see him anymore. Anyways, when did you meet him?

On our strolls, he lived next to Mika the Ginjirotenshi.

Well, I'm coming with you on your next stroll, to make sure he stays away! He's a Devil, after all, and you guys are Angels!

I know, I know!

Me too!

Those two are certainly a handful, aren't they ~D~?

Why yes, yes they are. Anyway, its dinner time for you three! Pie and Candy for you two, and some Apples for you Kusa!

Alright, I want Pie!

Mhmm, mmhmm!

Finally, I'm starved......

See you next time!

Suka, Suko, Kusa, ~D~

Hi guys! Whoo, I'm like updating every couple hours! I apologize for the lack of pictures, nothing has happened either. Anyway, this will be the last post for tonight, Suka and Suko are very tired. Kusa is showering.

Hey, where is Suko?

Hmm, I'm not sure......

Anyways, Mummy, I just want to tell you that I saw a really pretty girl on our stroll today! Her name is Vika, she's a Violetchi :furawatchi: She's very pretty :wub:

Haha, it's very cute that you like her.

But she couldn't see me, I am, after all, a Tamagotchi Angel.

Aww, Suka, cheer up! I'm sure she'll see you someday.

I hope you're right......

Anyways, have a very lovely night! We're all very tired!

Good night,

Suka, (Suko-he's somewhere hiding), Kusa :kusatchi: , ~D~

Good morning~!

Morning~

Mmhmm, mmhmm!

*yawn* Morning......

I wanted to apologize for not adding pictures yesterday, so to compensate, I will add some now!

I can't believe, I'm 9 already!

Me too, me too!

Here we are!

Hey, thats me! On the left, well normally I'm on the right, but this is backwards, so I'm on the left!

310961_2324693165615_1498215589_32601544_4503725_n.jpg

Huh, what's that jar down there, Mummy?

Yeah, what is it, mmhmm?

I'd like to know, too, I've seen it on your desk for quite a while know.

312658_2324687085463_1498215589_32601538_4150496_n.jpg

Thats my Angel Jar.

What's an Angel Jar?

See those Japanese lucky stars? Each one represents an Angel that I was able to help down here on Earth, they've all gone to work at heaven now, its really sweet. There are 13 stars in there.

That's a lot of Angels you've helped....you're a very kind person Mummy.

I hope to fill it up one day.

Thats really neat, Mummy!

Hey, can I have lunch now?

Me too, I'm starved!

Count me in!

You got it guys, lets go!

See you next time,

Suka, Suko, Kusa :kusatchi: , ~D~

Good Evening~

Mmmhmm!

~D~ gave us permission to log ourselves tonight!

Mmhmm, she's busy, busy!

Mummy said we're allow to talk about anything we want.

What's Mummy doing anyway?

She's in a Vision.

Vision, vision? What's Vision?

It's a place she goes to when she has something serious to think about, or tired. She told me she was going today because she was exhausted.

But, where is it?

Its everywhere, she says. I didn't understand what she was talking about until earlier this evening. She says to push away the natural obvious, and find the artificial obvious.

That's confusing....

Yeah, uh-huh, it is!

You guys will understand with time, its taken me so many years to understand. She said she's been very tired lately, she only needs some time.

I hope she feels better.....

Yeah, me too, me too!

Kusa, how long have you been with her?

My, it's been a while. I was her first Tamagotchi, you know? On her, V2? Hehe, it's been 6 years, and our friendship has only grown stronger.

What about us?

What about you guys? She loves all of her Tama's so very dearly, she loves you just as much!

Thanks Kusa!

Allright guys, I think we've bored the audience for long enough, I'll take you two upstairs for bath!

Yes please!

Mmmhm!

See you soon,

Suka, Suko, and Kusa :kusatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, we're back!

Yep!

Mmmhmm, mmhmm!

As usual....

Today, we're going to do some interviews of our Tama's, something new that we haven't done yet! It helped all of us get to know them better so lets start with some simple questions, okay?

Sounds fun!

Mhmm, I'm game!

Cool!

Alright, first questions goes to.....Suka! Suka, what is your favorite food, and why?

Hmm, although there isn't much variety in my daily food, my favorite food is Green Tea Ice Cream, you got it for me when I first came to Earth, remember?

How could I ever forget? Next up, its Suko! Suko, what is your favorite activity, and why?

Ooh, its toughie, toughie! Ummm, it would have to be going on strolls. I get to see new things, meet new people, and do new activities!

Good answer, and finally, we have Kusa! Kusa, here's a doozy, do you remember your real name?

Haha, of course I do, my real name is Tommy, thats what you named me so many years ago, right? But you now call me Kusa because you think Tommy is unoriginal and unimaginative.

Its good that you still remember! Alright, thats it for the quiz, now back to normality please!

Kusa, was your name really Tommy?

Yep!

Really?

Yes it was!

Woah........

Alright guys, its time for your afternoon snack!

Coming~!

Yeah!

Count me in!

See you next time,

Suka, Suko, Kusa :kusatchi: , ~D~

Good morning, everybody!

Mhmmhmm!

~D~ is out busy today, so we get to log ourselves again!

Mhmm, we're allowed to~!

Don't mess up anything, alright guys?

Don't worry, Kusa, we'll be fine!

Anyway, Mummy said that she wants us to tell the audience that this wouldn't really be a legit log, she was gonna actually log us later, but she wanted to keep the audience entertained!

Hey, I know, let's play Shooting Stars!

Ooh, I'm game!

But Mummy's not here to play with us........

It's okay, Suko.

Guys, I don't think you should play that around her comp-OHMYGODWHATHAVEYOUDONE?!?!

Uh-oh.......

I mean, its just a little dent, right, right?

Oh no.....I've messed up again! She'll be so very angry with me!

Oh calm down, no she won't. We just have to clean up.

Are you sure....?

Positive!

Yay, let's go eat lunch!

Mhmm, let's go!

I'll stay and clean up :kusatchi:

Thanks!

Mmhmmh!

See you next time,

Suka, Suko, and Kusa

Hi guys! I'm back with the real post for today! I'm here with the ever awesome Suka and Suko!

Mummy, what happened to Kusa?

Yeah, what happened to big brother?

Oh, well you see, he's gotten sick today. He's a Kusatchi, and they aren't known to be very healthy Tama's, he goes to the doctor's pretty often.

Aww, poor Kusa...

Yeah, I hope he feels better!

Aww, don't worry guys, he'll be fine! He seemed really tired for something earlier today, I'm not sure what, anyway, bath time, guys!

Ok!

Mhmm, mmhmm!

See you next time!

Suka, Suko, ~D~

Suko, you don't think it was......

Yeah, it probably was! He was cleaning it up for us and everything....

GUYS!

OK, ok~ COMING!

ME TOO, ME TOO!

Good Morning Guys!

Hi, we're back!

Mhmmhm, and Kusa is back too!

Guys, I was alright, okay?

Yeah, yeah.

Ok, today, the twins are going to tell the audience a little bit about themselves before becoming an Angel.

I was only part of Suka....

Well, my previous owner, she wasn't very nice, I previously was a Mimitchi, but after I evolved into an adult, she just stopped caring for me. I left her on the second day after I evolved. When I went to Tamagotchi Heaven, they said, that since I didn't have such a good life that all Tamagotchis deserve. They said if I was willing to go back down in the form of an angel, they would let me have a good owner. I really believed them, so I came down, and....here i am!

Woah....

Yeah, I'll second that Suko.

Well, that was it for this morning's post! I'll be back later of course, to catch you up on the ever popular Suka, Suko, and Kusa!

See you next time!

Suka, Suko, Kusa, ~D~

Good afternoon guys! So far, I've decided I want to do about 2 posts per day, one in the morning and one for the evening! Today, I've decided that I might wanna change things up a bit. Suka and Suko both need to be going to Angel School, since they're very close to leaving Earth for Tamagotchi Heaven :( . Anyway, since they're off to school today, I'm just going to tell you about what I did! Oh, and Kusa's napping :kusatchi: <_< as usual.

They woke up at around 8, like usual, so I check on them very often. They're really getting needy-er by the day, they lose hearts much more quickly now! I played games with them both, fed them some Pie and Candy, and honestly, that persistent bat showed up multiple times!

Oh, look who's come home now!

Oh, hi Mum!

We're back!

How was school?

Bo-ring!

I second that!

I don't understand why we have to leave soon, anyway!

Well, don't fret, it's time for afternoon snack!

Woohoo!

I'm in!

See you tomorrow!

Suka, Suko, Kusa (who's napping), ~D~

Hi guys, sorry for the lateness of this post! I have some very sad news...

Today was the day that Suka and Suko left. It was time. They were 14. They wrote me a sad letter, they didn't want to see me cry, so they left earlier this morning.

Here's what it said:

Dear Mummy, I'm sorry we have to leave early. Suko said we should wait, but I couldn't bear that thought of you crying! We just want to say, what an honor it has been to be with you for the past couple of weeks. We hope you can forgive us for what we did. We wrote Kusa a letter of thanks too, i feel like he will not read it out loud for our log. Anyway, we really have to go. We miss you lots, and we will love you forever. Time flies when it really shouldn't. Good bye, but just for now. We're sending down a little angel for you, he had a bad owner, just like me (well, us). Anyway, we will miss you, and we will never forget the good deeds you have helped us complete. We hope to be in your hearts forever,

With the utmost respect and love,

Suka and Suko

I'm still kind of recovering, but I promise to post later tonight, but for now, my Okabetchi is absolutely adorable! I'll name it Neru!

See you next time.

Neru, ~D~

Hi guys! I'm back with more about my dear Neru and Kusa. Neru, why don't you tell the nice audience about yourself.

Ok, Mummy....Um, Mummy? What do I say?

Anything you want to!

Oh, ok. Hi, I'm Neru. Ok, I'm done Mummy, this is scary.

Don't be scared, you're going to be a famous computer star!

Oh, I am? That's cool. I'll go read a book now, Mummy.

She's a quiet one.

You can say that again, Kusa.

She's a qui-

Kusa, I didn't really mean to say that~!

Fine, fine, sheesh!

Anyway, that'll be all for this afternoon, I'll be sure to be back in the evening with more news on Neru the Maruten!

See you next time!

Neru, Kusa, ~D~

Good afternoon! I'm here with Neru and Kusa, of course! And with great pride, I am proud to say Neru easily evolved into Kodoten, the good care teen!

Yep, it feels kinda funny, but my angel power is unbelievably high! Ooh, and I can fly well too!

That reminds of Suka quite a bit, he said the same thing when he evolved into a Kuriten, did he not?

I believe so....

Ooh! Suka brought me here, he said this 'environment', whatever that big word means, would be perfect for me!

We'll he's very right, Neru, we're very happy to have you here!

Say, Neru, you've gotten much better at logging, haven't you?

Heehee, yep! Mommy taught me about just saying whatever I want, whenever I want to!

Yep, it's good for her to know how to log!

Speaking of saying whatever whenever, my bellies turning tumbly bumbly!

Oh, so you want lunch?

Me too, why didn't you say so sooner Neru?

Oh, I'm sorry, it's just....... Umm.....

Never mind then! I would like to eat too!

I'll second, no, wait, third that!

Let's go!

See you next time!

Neru, Kusa, ~D~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back